New Features

Architect

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately it is still being worked. Please check the news section of our support site for news of program updates and what the updates are.

Unfortunately it is still being worked. Please check the news section of our support site for news of program updates and what the updates are.

Ok thx i will try to keep updated if You will know something let me know if i will miss it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am recommending that for the watch list we have the ability to indicate the number(s) we want to watch as oppose to the current feature that sends all call alerts. If the target phone makes and receives alot of calls then you have alot of alerts when you really want to only be alerted for specific calls.

KH2, all platforms (except Blackberry) allow you to specify the watch list to watch all numbers or only a specific list that you define during installation. Unfortunately, for Blackberry, the only option for the watch list at this time is to watch all numbers. There is no way to define individual numbers that you wish to watch on this platform at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback and the great ideas.

Unfortunately we will not be bringing WhatsApp capturing to any other platforms other than iPhone and Android which we have already done.

• 2 months later...

Hello Linu.

Unfortunately our Symbian software does not have IM capturing at this time. However our Android Omni captures Whatsapp, our Blackberry Omni captures BBM and our iPhone Omni captures both iMessages and Whatsapp messages so there are plenty of other options available for non-Symbian platforms if IM message capturing is a priority..

Thanks very much for the suggestions.

Hi,

I think is time to have call recording method instead of call conference for call interception.

Since I have been working with Flexispy as a Reseller the one thing always make problems for me. That is call interception.

Network limitation, getting sms notification late, beep sound when join into live calls, impossible to use with CMDA networks...

All this problem can be simple solved if developers start to record calls on the target phone as a sound clip then simply upload these to web account and let user to listen them on their web account.

I know this need good connection quality because sound clip may take several MB for long conversation but since almost all platform can delivery logs via Wi-Fi, uploading big files to web account shouldn't be problem any more.

I am asking this future since 2008 and I am getting request emails about this everyday.

I couldn't find any reason why Flexispy does not thinking about this. Maybe there is something I don't know but I strongly believe this feature is not impossible. Maybe Flexispy worry about the servers, servers will getting thousands sound clips everyday and also some traffic problems.

As a result I think if we have potential customers to buy this and if we have problems which can be solved by this way we should have it.

This can be offer as completely new version or can be added existing Pro-X versions or even can be an options on the software to let user choice their call interception method as "Call Conference" or "Recording as Sound Clip"

Best Regards...

M.

This particular request is not something that should replace SpyCall and Intercept Call, but a completely different feature. Competitors use this because they are unable to offer true live listening and recording. FlexiSPY is the ONLY company to offer these true features, even if a competitor may sometimes CALL it the same feature, but it isn't.

When the surrounding area is recorded, its just using the standard mic in the same way as the voice recorder app works on a phone. It doesn't record very well, not too sensitive or clear, and as Ian said those files are a vulnerability when stored on the phone itself. With one competitor, I actually found the files saved in the same folder with other media like mp3 music, so its bound to be found by the user himself/herself and then the game is going to be up.

And for phone calls, the competitor version of recording a live call is even worse. Because it still only uses the Target mic exactly the same way, this means it only records ONE side of the conversation, the Target side. Because they can't record the LINE, they can only record directly from the phone mic on the one phone, so that is only going to be what the Target user speaks directly into the mic. This audio also isn't very clear, because normally when you do voice recording you dont put your mouth so close right up to the mic itself, but this is what we get when competitors are recording "calls". So its often too loud and distorted. And if they are using the phone in hands-free or speakerphone mode, then we may not hear anything at all because its too far away.

These features so far have been gimmicks, intended to pass for true SpyCall and Intercept Call when its nothing the same at all. If you want to hear actual calls live in progress, and hear BOTH sides of the communication clearly, only FlexiSPY offers this. But we do offer FlexiRECORD which is a little more complicated than what some people may want, but it is the ONLY way to clearly record the actual conversation as a participant on the LINE itself.

We may offer this kind of recording ourselves in a future release, but we don't see it as a replacement or even an alternative to true SpyCall and Intercept Call, which it can't be. It's also insecure and threatens discretion unless there is a way to hide and encrypt those recordings until they can be delivered. And the audio quality is still a problem to consider for a first rate product worth purchasing.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been using Flexispy Lite for Android for 5 months and was very happy with the performance. I am exceptionally impressed with the Live Chat help-everyone has been very polite and helpful. I upgraded to Flexispy Premium and don't like the new GPS format at all. Now there are numbered "bubbles" when viewing 'History', indicating location but you can't get a sense of exact location for them. It would be great if you could click on the number (and/or see this information in a list), with the option that was available with Lite to view Google map in satellite, get coordinates, street views and time of capture. Now the map just gets cluttered with vague locations.... I would like to see GPS reports show up like they did in 'Lite'-as an event that I could view when I clicked on it.

I have been using Flexispy Lite for Android for 5 months and was very happy with the performance. I am exceptionally impressed with the Live Chat help-everyone has been very polite and helpful. I upgraded to Flexispy Premium and don't like the new GPS format at all. Now there are numbered "bubbles" when viewing 'History', indicating location but you can't get a sense of exact location for them. It would be great if you could click on the number (and/or see this information in a list), with the option that was available with Lite to view Google map in satellite, get coordinates, street views and time of capture. Now the map just gets cluttered with vague locations.... I would like to see GPS reports show up like they did in 'Lite'-as an event that I could view when I clicked on it.

Thanks very much for this feedback.  We are working on improving the layout of the online account to make it easier to work with and one area we will be focusing on is GPS.  Whilst I cannot say when this will be released please note that we take in to account all customer feedback and this is then passed on to our developers to see how it can be best implemented.  We have many new developments underway for the online account so stay tuned!

• 1 month later...

What about snapchat.

Other spy apps for Iphones can video capture selected apps when they are activated, such as snapchat.

Is it possible to do the same for android.

Or maybe a way to prevent snapchat or other apps from working by blocking them.

Would be nice.

We are not familiar with this software but it will be passed on for review to see if it may be feasible to be added in a later release.   Currently both Premium and Extreme can give a complete list of all installed applications on the TARGET phone, when they are installed, opened, closed, uninstalled etc. giving the complete application lifecycle for all applications stored on the TARGET phone.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Marcous.

We replied to your other topic on here about this.  If the device is rooted and the software is running in Full mode (if the TARGET device is an Android phone) then it may be that we do not yet currently support the latest version of a particular IM client.  The reason we take time to update our software to support the latest versions is because, unlike our competitors who just capture conversation text, we capture stickers, emoticons, text, everything about the conversation that takes place and so making sure we still capture the most amount of IM detail for every new version of an IM service takes time and that is why we appear slow to update IM client capturing compared to our competitors.

Hi,

It would be nice to add the possibility to block any installed app (prevent it from running on the target phone). When I was still using MSpy there was such option.
Another feature I miss from MSpy software, is an icon or note if a call or text message was deleted from the logs on the target phone.

Regards

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am new to flexispy and for years I been and still a customer of Mspy.  I wish for the following features which was all available with Mspy till they start pulling them out one after the other, and this is why I hoped that Flexispy would have them:

- Need to be able to set surround recording commands at various time intervals online, and to schedule them ahead of time.   Currently, have to send SMS message and only allows you to do it for the same day.  One other issue with flexispy surround recording, if I send SMS message for surround recording to the target phone, and if the phone is not connected to wifi within 15 minutes after it receives the command you will lose the data.  Instead the Audio of surround recordings should be saved and once the phone is connected to wifi it should be uploaded to my dashboard for listening.

- Back and front camera should work the same way and able to set commands ahead of time.

If these features are added, then Flexispy will be the ultimate of all.

Hi, I am new to flexispy and for years I been and still a customer of Mspy.  I wish for the following features which was all available with Mspy till they start pulling them out one after the other, and this is why I hoped that Flexispy would have them:

- Need to be able to set surround recording commands at various time intervals online, and to schedule them ahead of time.   Currently, have to send SMS message and only allows you to do it for the same day.  One other issue with flexispy surround recording, if I send SMS message for surround recording to the target phone, and if the phone is not connected to wifi within 15 minutes after it receives the command you will lose the data.  Instead the Audio of surround recordings should be saved and once the phone is connected to wifi it should be uploaded to my dashboard for listening.

- Back and front camera should work the same way and able to set commands ahead of time.

If these features are added, then Flexispy will be the ultimate of all.

Scheduled ambient recording is due to be rolled out in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the RemCam suggestion.  I will pass it on.