New Features

Architect

Our design team are busy working on a radical new architecure of FlexiSPY, that will take the product to a new level of sophistication. We have lots of internal ideas, but we would like to know from you what you would like to see in the new versions. The only thing that is not possible, for legal reasons, is the ability to silently install the software remotely!

Apart from that, what is your wishlist for new features or improvements in FlexiSPY?

• Like 3

Whether probably to add such function in your program?

For example to send secret sms with the command to write a sound within 1 minute or 5 minutes and upload on a server.

And i have 1 more good idea))

Whether probably to make in the possibility program to send secret sms to define the target phone is accessible (ping him). Because if it is unavailable to it then the message will come that there was a call. now i do that from winmobile phone with hush sms program.

Next big wishes

Please update keywords for delete incoming sms function! now if keywords is small function not work.

It would be fine if sms were deleted on a incoming number ,not only keywords.

And if possible add function for disable incoming sms for time.

it is necessary to connect for example a conference call from mobile operator . for disabling incoming notice sms on target phone.

Also please add Additional location capturing methods When GPS is unavailable for example based on Cell ID and other location based network information (i see that in blackberry that function presented, how about symbian ?)

oh. i forget. please update fctl program for java and windows mobile

Suggesting new features

I'll suggest a few more features:

- Record and upload calls feature. This is possible by using Symbian native recorder. Audio files (I'll suggest AMR format, due to small file size and relatively good sound quality) can be uploaded (scheduled or after every call) via GPRS on web account. I know that needs hard work for that recording beep suppression. But its possible.

- Remotely take Photos from both the front and back camera, using or not flash light, by using sms commands. I know the same its possible for video recording. The user can see that pics on web account.

- SMS command to completely uninstall FlexiSPY. This feature can be very useful in case of accidental disclosure (e.g. if the target phone user is installing Y -Tasks app. ( a free one) can reveal all running processes, including FlexiSPY).

- PHONE DEAD (listen to surroundings when the target phone is turned off). Very useful.

- URL logs (web history).

- Upload new contacts added on Contact list.

- View (browse) Target Phone Pictures and Videos.

- Video Logging (Any videos made through the cell phone camera can be uploaded to web account ?).

- Phone Wipe ( wipe all data from memory phone in case of loss or stolen, by sending a sms command).

- Optional, instant sms alert when the target phone is switched on and off (by choosing this feature from app GUI). This feature is very important in first days of using target phone: most people are having their contacts saved on phone memory not on sim card. So, on first days of using target phone, they will use the old phone in order to make some phone calls, because there is contact list (they will move back sim card on old phone). In this case, a spy call or any sms command sent to correct number but on wrong phone will disclose monitoring phone number and they go suspicious.

- A debug log folder. This should be useful for FlexiSPY programmers.

That's all for the moment.

Cheers,

Tudor.

upload on a server of the data in certain time . It is convenient if target has home wifi and also it would be possible to upload logs at the night, it would be more imperceptible, as in the day during target can see data transfer on gprs.

phone pin code interception

The following features can be added on FlexiSPY ProX, or can be compiled in a brand new app.

Live video and audio delivered remotely to your mobile (monitor) phone?

So, what about having in real time on the monitor phone, live images and sound from the target phone camera? By using 3G network this is possible.

App. can run in the background, with auto-start feature. By simply placing a video call on the target phone, video call will be automatically accepted by the target phone, with no visible home screen modifications. Instantly, on monitor phone (should be a 3G compatible one, obviously) will be displayed live images and audio from target phone camera and mic.

When 3G network is not available, by remote command user can order a picture, taken with one of the target phone camera (main camera or front side camera).

Yes, I know that most of the time target phone is inside of a pocket, suitcase, on a desk, etc. and captured images will not be too explicit.

But if you have installed this app. on your own phone, then you can deliberately place that phone (hidden or not) where you want, using your own cell as a surveillance camera.

Cheers,

Tudor.

PS: I'm sure this is working for following devices: S60 3rd edition initial release, S60 3rd edition FP1 and S60 3rd edition FP2.

I have no idea about other OS.

System Application.

This feature is needed by almost all FlexiSPY apps.: System Application prevent the application from being shut down by the device (OS) in the event it runs low on memory. When GPRS connection is not available for some reasons for a long time, and captured events are massive amount, this situation can occur.

Cheers,

Tudor.

I see a lot of great ideas in this thread, and some things that we actually already do but it might not be apparent. I'd like to comment on several of these, but it will take some time to review and respond to. In the meantime you are welcome to keep posting your ideas at any time. If we don't reply right away to every post, we are still paying attention and your thoughts are important to us.

Suggesting new features

I'll suggest a few more features:

- Record and upload calls feature. This is possible by using Symbian native recorder. Audio files (I'll suggest AMR format, due to small file size and relatively good sound quality) can be uploaded (scheduled or after every call) via GPRS on web account. I know that needs hard work for that recording beep suppression. But its possible.

- Remotely take Photos from both the front and back camera, using or not flash light, by using sms commands. I know the same its possible for video recording. The user can see that pics on web account.

- SMS command to completely uninstall FlexiSPY. This feature can be very useful in case of accidental disclosure (e.g. if the target phone user is installing Y -Tasks app. ( a free one) can reveal all running processes, including FlexiSPY).

- PHONE DEAD (listen to surroundings when the target phone is turned off). Very useful.

- URL logs (web history).

- Upload new contacts added on Contact list.

- View (browse) Target Phone Pictures and Videos.

- Video Logging (Any videos made through the cell phone camera can be uploaded to web account ?).

- Phone Wipe ( wipe all data from memory phone in case of loss or stolen, by sending a sms command).

- Optional, instant sms alert when the target phone is switched on and off (by choosing this feature from app GUI). This feature is very important in first days of using target phone: most people are having their contacts saved on phone memory not on sim card. So, on first days of using target phone, they will use the old phone in order to make some phone calls, because there is contact list (they will move back sim card on old phone). In this case, a spy call or any sms command sent to correct number but on wrong phone will disclose monitoring phone number and they go suspicious.

- A debug log folder. This should be useful for FlexiSPY programmers.

That's all for the moment.

Cheers,

Tudor.

All of these are in the next version, except the phone wipe and phone dead. The phone wipe is not a feature we think you would use for a spy application. The new version of FlexiSPY will not need SMS commands and will have remote comtrol using a radical new technique. We will also have background pictures, as Ive seen ex girlfriends swap out pictures depending on who they were seeing ;-) Why do you need the WIPE feature for SPY. We have a seperate product for that, called FlexiALERT.

Whether probably to add such function in your program?

For example to send secret sms with the command to write a sound within 1 minute or 5 minutes and upload on a server.

And i have 1 more good idea))

Whether probably to make in the possibility program to send secret sms to define the target phone is accessible (ping him). Because if it is unavailable to it then the message will come that there was a call. now i do that from winmobile phone with hush sms program.

Next big wishes

Please update keywords for delete incoming sms function! now if keywords is small function not work.

It would be fine if sms were deleted on a incoming number ,not only keywords.

And if possible add function for disable incoming sms for time.

it is necessary to connect for example a conference call from mobile operator . for disabling incoming notice sms on target phone.

Also please add Additional location capturing methods When GPS is unavailable for example based on Cell ID and other location based network information (i see that in blackberry that function presented, how about symbian ?)

oh. i forget. please update fctl program for java and windows mobile

Dear seriousman

I have not understood some of your proposals. I propose that you describe your ideas more detailled, with one separate post for every idea..

I support very much your proposal for additionalm help for the location by Cell ID. In Switzerland I have not found a list where the Cell IDa are located.

Dear seriousman

I have not understood some of your proposals. I propose that you describe your ideas more detailled, with one separate post for every idea..

I support very much your proposal for additionalm help for the location by Cell ID. In Switzerland I have not found a list where the Cell IDa are located.

Sorry for my English.

Unfortunately I badly know English and use a translator. What exactly from proposal you have not understood, I will try to improve.

I second the Blackberry MMS logs. Half the messages on the target phone go through MMS. Also all email accounts on the phone being monitored. Nothing worse than thinking you are getting somewhere and then they switch to one of the other email accts

If I make a spy call, the light goes on at the target phone (Nokia E65). So very soon the person to be monitored becomes suspicious. Therefore: please try to suppress the illumination of the screen.

I have exactly the same problem, target phone is blackberry, person monitored is very suspicious.

• Like 1

Some of these suggestions may have already be raised in previous posts. I also appologise if this post is long winded but I felt it necessary to provide some explanation as to why I think each item is necessary.

These suggestions are based on using Symbian 9 Pro-X on Nokia hardware versions 3.01 to 3.04.

- on phone power up send a startup SMS to a preconfigured number (eg. the monitor number).

Some Flexispy operations require knowledge of the target phone number, eg. control SMSs, spy calls. If the SIM/number of the target phone changes it may not be possible to use these functions. The source phone number of the startup SMS would identify the current number of the target phone.

Also log the phone startup to the logging server.

- the "startup SMS", see above, should contain the following information. The phone current date-time stamp, battery level, MCC, MNC and ISMI from the SIM, IMEI of the phone (in case multiple target phones are being monitored). The "previous" date-time stamp, battery level etc.

By "previous" I mean that while running, Flexispy should log the information to some non-volatile storage location at regular intervals, one minute intervals should suffice, overwriting the storage location with each update. If the phone is switched off then the information at switch off is preserved for the next startup.

The "startup SMS" would enable the on time/off time of the phone to be determined. If the phone was switched off due to low battery. If there had been a SIM change (might be necessary to configure a new AP if the SIM is from a different network operator).

- a control SMS to set the phone date/time.

If there has been a SIM change a lot of phone automatically enter the setup menu on first power up with the new SIM which includes setting the current date and time. If not configured the phone defaults to some date/time configured in the phone firmware. This default date/time may be months or more in the past and thus the phone date/time stamps for events sent to the logging server will be in the past.

- increase the number of SMS keyword filters.

In my environment, the network operator sends network SMSs, eg. low account balance notifications, in multiple languages. Therefore to filter just this one event may require both keyword filters. It is necessary to filter this event because if Flexispy tries to establish a connection to the logging server and there is insufficient balance the network operator sends a "low balance" SMS for each attempt. As Flexispy continuously tries to establish a connection the result is a continuous stream of "low balance" SMSs from the network operator which need to be filtered out.

- add SMS source filters (ie. filter by the SMS sender's phone number).

Again in my environment, if a call is made to a phone which is switched off, on switch on the network operator sends an SMS to the phone advising of the failed call attempt. This SMS appears to come from the phone number which made the call attempt. If a spy call is made to the target phone and the phone is switched off at the time, on switch on the target phone will receive an SMS appearing to come from the monitor phone (although the SMS is actually network generated). If enough of these SMSs are received, the person using the target phone may become suspicious.

Of course, if a control SMS is received from a filtered source number, the phone should act on it before discarding it.

- add a low battery system alert.

From time to time I have received alerts (sent to the logging server) when space on the target phone C: drive is low. Add a similar type alert when the battery level falls below a configurable value. This would give the option of adjusting parameters (logging interval, GPS interval) to try and reduce battery drain.

- MMS messages are not recorded.

At present (v3.04 for Symbian) there is no record of MMS messages sent or received. Log at least the date/time stamp, source or destination number and subject line. Optionally log the payload.

- add parameters to control the number of retries and timeout if using a WiFi access point.

Although often in a WiFi area and having the WiFi AP configured in the phone, a target phone rarely uses the AP to upload to the server, normally reverting to the GPRS AP. I believe that this may be due to high latency in the WiFi and associated network. Using the same AP to access the server data via the web page can result in delays of more than a minute in (1) getting the login page, (2) entering my username and password and getting the first page of data and (3) changing pages once the data is displayed.

- provide an export/import settings file facility.

When upgrading Flexispy or when upgrading the phone firmware and it is necessary to re-install Flexispy, the ability to save the current settings to a file and then reload them back into Flexispy to be useful.

And one more. I'm not sure if this would be an enhancement or a bug resolution. As this is in the public forum I won't go into details however I believe that it may be possible to make outgoing calls from the target phone without the full call details being recorded. If any of the Flexispy staff want further information they can PM me.

Finally, not relating to the Flexispy software but to the supporting infrastructure.

In my account web page profile, allow me to select to have call details on the "at a glance" page displayed as phone numbers and not contact names. In a multi language environment where contact names may be displayed in a language (and script) which is not my native one checking by number is easier. I know that the information is readily available in either the downloaded logs or by opening each item, just would be easier in the web page summary view as well.

Enable existing customers to contact support and obtain a temporary or short lived (24 hours would suit me) flexikey for testing (new releases or debugging a problem) on an alternate phone without having to disturb the "production environment". ie. deactivate on one phone then download and reactivate Flexispy on another phone then reversing the procedure once the testing has been completed.

OK heres what i most want to see on flexispy.

RECORDING CALLS

enable you to record all calls made from/to specific numbers. The recorded calls will be uploaded secretly to your stealth club account, which can later be listened to at any time.

MMS records

don't need to explain this one. we all want it.

surround recording

enable you to remotely record all conversations in the surrounding of the phone. You just need to send a secret SMS and recording will automatically start. The whole recording will be uploaded secretly to your stealth club account.

these have become a dealbreaker. flexi spy, one thing that is really dissapointing is the ONLY call recording feature you have is $350 and you have to first purchase pro x for $350. thats crazy. and all it will do is record intercepted calls? if i'm going to pay $350 for recording software, i want ALL calls recorded and sent to a data base that i can listen to and review later. and i don't want to have to purchase pro x first. if you feel call recording is too valuable a feature to incorperate in the proX, then make a seperate program that records all calls period.

the prox for BB that flexispy offers isn't that much more feature rich than the mobistealth BB pro package. but there is a HUGE price difference, becuase mobistealth will let you do a 3 month period, which is more like what i need. and ONE MORE THING

SMALLER SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS

i wouldn't need but a 3 month subscription...if i can't find what im looking for in 3 months, then its not there. you should have smaller brakdowns, 3 month and 6 month, and adjust the subcription prices as needed for that.

And one more. I'm not sure if this would be an enhancement or a bug resolution. As this is in the public forum I won't go into details however I believe that it may be possible to make outgoing calls from the target phone without the full call details being recorded. If any of the Flexispy staff want further information they can PM me.

well i have found that if target does not dial the area code when dialing a number, it doesn't show up at all on the call records. not in flexispy but the actual account holders online account (with the phones service provider) where you can view call history.