New Features

Architect

Thanks for this and I believe Flexirecord will work with an iPhone as long as it is running Flexispy Pro-X.

Would be much better to have resident feature on target, even if iphone issues get fixed. Anyone who tries this with the current code would get discovered very quickly. The target is alerted anytime a failed call intercept or spy call is made... for example if the target makes a call but doesn't connect.

Would be much better to have resident feature on target, even if iphone issues get fixed. Anyone who tries this with the current code would get discovered very quickly. The target is alerted anytime a failed call intercept or spy call is made... for example if the target makes a call but doesn't connect.

We are aware of this and we are working on it.

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a more user friendly log. One that you could actually type notes into. I tape the target phone (on conference call) while I am viewing the logs. When something occurs that I want to remember having to hand write messages to myself and copy log entries so that I can remember to pay special note of a particular time of day is costly. If you could type right into the log file and print it out it would be much faster and easier to view.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I have missed this request already but I'm surprised that there isn't an SMS command to "Enable" or "Disable" the Data Services on a Blackberry phone or any other phone. Due to the issues already mentioned with the Spy Call feature not being completely "stealth", the target phone user became suspicious and disabled their Data Services thus I no longer receive and recordings of calls or SMS messages. Spy Call feature still works but I am hesitant to use it anymore due to the suspicions that have already been raised. In fact target phone user is now having the phone replaced and I'm doubtful that I will have any chance of installing anything on the new phone.

Seems like a simple command that would allow one to periodically enable the data services to allow for transmission of recorded data and then disable it later in case user decides to check.

Maybe I have missed this request already but I'm surprised that there isn't an SMS command to "Enable" or "Disable" the Data Services on a Blackberry phone or any other phone. Due to the issues already mentioned with the Spy Call feature not being completely "stealth", the target phone user became suspicious and disabled their Data Services thus I no longer receive and recordings of calls or SMS messages. Spy Call feature still works but I am hesitant to use it anymore due to the suspicions that have already been raised. In fact target phone user is now having the phone replaced and I'm doubtful that I will have any chance of installing anything on the new phone.

Seems like a simple command that would allow one to periodically enable the data services to allow for transmission of recorded data and then disable it later in case user decides to check.

That's an interesting idea. Each platform works differently so it may be more possible on one platform than another, but its an idea worth discussing here with our developers. One thing to keep in mind though, in general most of the products will default to using a Wi-Fi connection first if available, and this can be used even if there is no G3/CDMA/GPRS/Data connection available from the network. Depending on the product you have, you may be able to turn off automatic reporting while keeping capture status on, and then send command to report on demand whenever you know the phone is around a Wi-Fi connection that has a valid access point already defined (for example when the phone comes home in the evening, etc.). The iPhone always checks for Wi-Fi first, and Blackberry can use Wi-Fi as well if the model supports it. On Symbian there is a command to choose which connection method can be used.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I think is time to have call recording method instead of call conference for call interception.

Since I have been working with Flexispy as a Reseller the one thing always make problems for me. That is call interception.

Network limitation, getting sms notification late, beep sound when join into live calls, impossible to use with CMDA networks...

All this problem can be simple solved if developers start to record calls on the target phone as a sound clip then simply upload these to web account and let user to listen them on their web account.

I know this need good connection quality because sound clip may take several MB for long conversation but since almost all platform can delivery logs via Wi-Fi, uploading big files to web account shouldn't be problem any more.

I am asking this future since 2008 and I am getting request emails about this everyday.

I couldn't find any reason why Flexispy does not thinking about this. Maybe there is something I don't know but I strongly believe this feature is not impossible. Maybe Flexispy worry about the servers, servers will getting thousands sound clips everyday and also some traffic problems.

As a result I think if we have potential customers to buy this and if we have problems which can be solved by this way we should have it.

This can be offer as completely new version or can be added existing Pro-X versions or even can be an options on the software to let user choice their call interception method as "Call Conference" or "Recording as Sound Clip"

Best Regards...

M.

We are aware of our competitors using this method and we are also aware of its limitations and potential security loopholes. For example, the files that are recorded and saved on to the TARGET phone may be easily accessible for any knowledgeable users which is a huge security risk. The file naming and extension rules also pose additional problems tied in with the first reason and then you have to take in to account how big in file size the call will be and, most importantly, uploading these files will also be noticeable on the TARGET phone bill and their data plan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least for the Symbian platform

Many Symbian phone have the ability to make VoIP calls. If a VoIP call is made by keying in the phone number via the phone keypad the call details are recorded however the called number appears in the Contact Name field rather than the Phone Number field. e.g. if a VoIP call is made to 0123456789 there will be an entry in the Contact Name field like [email protected]_provider.com.

However if there is a named contact in the Phone Book with the corresponding number then only the contact name is displayed and the actual number called is not available. Thus it is possible to create just some arbitary name in the phone book and use that when making (VoIP) calls and no record of the called number is available.

BTW, in my case this is not a trivial issue. I'm talking about a phone which makes 200-300 VoIP calls per month.

And while on the subject of Contact Names.

The webserver displays calls, SMSs etc by contact name (if available). I know I can click on an individual record to get the details or download the file but it would be useful if the webserver had an option whereby you could choose to display call details by either contact name or actual number.

I like to see a Feature called "Send logs when connected to internet" think it this way when someone don't use internet not mutch like 1x a day for a 5 - 10 min talking about iphone. He only use Wi-Fi to connect. Program is not able to send the logs if someone don't call or send sms. 1 event have to happen to send the logs to server but sometimes no one call no one send sms when target is online using a Wi-Fi. Software don't remember when event happened or not when target is off line. When he connect again the software will not send data even the event have happen when target was off line. So my point is fix / add a option that software will send data when target enter online. Easy and no problem. I have the basic version and i think i will get back by 10day money because of that option. Searched the all iphone for the MobileFonex.app and found it there was a Settings.plist. I was trying to do some edits like Mbackup will check for events every 1 minute so if someone connect to internet it will send the data. But no luck.

I like to see a Feature called "Send logs when connected to internet" think it this way when someone don't use internet not mutch like 1x a day for a 5 - 10 min talking about iphone. He only use Wi-Fi to connect. Program is not able to send the logs if someone don't call or send sms. 1 event have to happen to send the logs to server but sometimes no one call no one send sms when target is online using a Wi-Fi. Software don't remember when event happened or not when target is off line. When he connect again the software will not send data even the event have happen when target was off line. So my point is fix / add a option that software will send data when target enter online. Easy and no problem. I have the basic version and i think i will get back by 10day money because of that option. Searched the all iphone for the MobileFonex.app and found it there was a Settings.plist. I was trying to do some edits like Mbackup will check for events every 1 minute so if someone connect to internet it will send the data. But no luck.

I am sorry but I'm not really sure everything you are stating here. Either way, you say you have the iPhone "Basic" version. This is of course a basic only version and does not include all options of the fully featured versions. Our standard products do allow a variety of configurations for exactly how often and when you want the software to connect and send the reports. In the first place it will always continue to capture the data even if the Internet connection isn't available, and simply report when the connection does return. It also uses WiFi by default when available, to avoid Internet data use. The standard report timer options allow you to set it to report either once per every X number of captured events, or by a timer you can set to report from between once every 1 to 24 hours. In addition to this, some of the products allow you to turn off automatic reporting altogether, and report only "On Demand", ie only when you send the command to request it. So that way you can choose only and exactly when the program should use the connection to report the data.

It sounds like what you need is one of our standard versions. The Basic version is exactly that; basic capturing only.

I am sorry but I'm not really sure everything you are stating here. Either way, you say you have the iPhone "Basic" version. This is of course a basic only version and does not include all options of the fully featured versions. Our standard products do allow a variety of configurations for exactly how often and when you want the software to connect and send the reports. In the first place it will always continue to capture the data even if the Internet connection isn't available, and simply report when the connection does return. It also uses WiFi by default when available, to avoid Internet data use. The standard report timer options allow you to set it to report either once per every X number of captured events, or by a timer you can set to report from between once every 1 to 24 hours. In addition to this, some of the products allow you to turn off automatic reporting altogether, and report only "On Demand", ie only when you send the command to request it. So that way you can choose only and exactly when the program should use the connection to report the data.

It sounds like what you need is one of our standard versions. The Basic version is exactly that; basic capturing only.

Hello Christian and thx for Your reply. I think You don't know the problem i am facing here. I will try to explain it To You. Target user is using iphone 2G version 3.1.3 i think the problem is not the software or the iphone or even Mbackup version Basic, Pro etc. In our country the internet is not cheep no one uses the 3G, irda, we only use the WI-Fi because there are lot of free hot spots and we have like internet in our houses Wi-Fi. If You turn off the irda, 3g all internet in the phone and leave only the Wi-Fi You will see my problem. Mbackup have "lets call it a bug" when Target user is connected to the internet by Wi-Fi and the number of captured events is set to 1 and timer is set to 1 hour and if he send sms or recive one the Mbackup will send the logs. But... When the Wi-Fi is off the program stores the data that have to be send but when You connect to the internet by Wi-Fi for like 10 minutes and don't recive SMS or send SMS or email so that event will be more than 1 the Mbackup will not send anything. It only send data if the connection is on it don't remember the information of captured events. I don't force anyone to make it for only me but think about anyone elese from my country that will have the same problem. This will be lost $ i am thinking about a refund because i am not going to interigate to target phone and send the data or send the sms like You wrote on demand. Yes there is a option like that but The target have to be online when he get the sms if he is still off line and get online after he recive the sms the Mbackup will still not send the data !

Hello Christian and thx for Your reply. I think You don't know the problem i am facing here. I will try to explain it To You. Target user is using iphone 2G version 3.1.3 i think the problem is not the software or the iphone or even Mbackup version Basic, Pro etc. In our country the internet is not cheep no one uses the 3G, irda, we only use the WI-Fi because there are lot of free hot spots and we have like internet in our houses Wi-Fi. If You turn off the irda, 3g all internet in the phone and leave only the Wi-Fi You will see my problem. Mbackup have "lets call it a bug" when Target user is connected to the internet by Wi-Fi and the number of captured events is set to 1 and timer is set to 1 hour and if he send sms or recive one the Mbackup will send the logs. But... When the Wi-Fi is off the program stores the data that have to be send but when You connect to the internet by Wi-Fi for like 10 minutes and don't recive SMS or send SMS or email so that event will be more than 1 the Mbackup will not send anything. It only send data if the connection is on it don't remember the information of captured events. I don't force anyone to make it for only me but think about anyone elese from my country that will have the same problem. This will be lost $ i am thinking about a refund because i am not going to interigate to target phone and send the data or send the sms like You wrote on demand. Yes there is a option like that but The target have to be online when he get the sms if he is still off line and get online after he recive the sms the Mbackup will still not send the data !

I think I understand the issue, but I don't think it should be working that way. If you set the report timer to connect per every 1 event, then it should look for a connection (either WiFi or data connection), and report the captured data immediately per every single event that is captured. It doesn't have to wait until it receives two SMS, phone calls or etc., the "every 1 event" setting should open a connection per every single event that is captured, as soon as the event occurs.

Now, if there is no connection available (no WiFi and also no data connection), then it will store that event and will continue trying to make a connection for a while. It may try several times for the next 15 minutes or so. Then if it still can't make a connection it stores the event until either A)the next event arrives, or B) the report timer kicks in (once per every X hours). The timer settings are per every X number of events captured and also once per ever X hours. It is an either/or thing, whichever comes first.

So I still don't really see the problem. You can configure it to report more frequently such as per every 1 hour, so the longest you will have to wait would be one hour between events, or you can still send the command to report on demand at any time.

When you ask about the program checking to see if the connection is available, that is exactly what the timer options are doing. If the program were constantly checking for a connection on its own ever few minutes, that would dramatically run up the Internet data cost and also the battery power. The best option is that we let you decide exactly how often it should keep checking for that connection. The minimum is once per every hour or once per each new event that is captured. If you're worried about cost, there is really no way to check for a connection without actually making the connection. If we did that it would result in unnecessary high connection fees, even if there wasn't any new data to report. Many of our customers are the happiest with the Report On Demand feature, as this way they can control exactly how often and when it will use that data connection.

I think I understand the issue, but I don't think it should be working that way. If you set the report timer to connect per every 1 event, then it should look for a connection (either WiFi or data connection), and report the captured data immediately per every single event that is captured. It doesn't have to wait until it receives two SMS, phone calls or etc., the "every 1 event" setting should open a connection per every single event that is captured, as soon as the event occurs.

It works that way i have set up the event to 1 and time to 1 hour and when i am off line and i recive send sms program stores the info. But as i typed before it don't remember if the event was done when You was off line. When You go online for 5 minutes it will still not send nothing. Untill You are online if you recive sms or send a sms or other event happen YES then it will send data to server. Program not connect to internet automaticly well that will be suspicious and i think that option is not avalable and never will be. I can record it and show You if You don't belive me or have any questions.

When you ask about the program checking to see if the connection is available, that is exactly what the timer options are doing. If the program were constantly checking for a connection on its own ever few minutes, that would dramatically run up the Internet data cost and also the battery power. The best option is that we let you decide exactly how often it should keep checking for that connection. The minimum is once per every hour or once per each new event that is captured. If you're worried about cost, there is really no way to check for a connection without actually making the connection. If we did that it would result in unnecessary high connection fees, even if there wasn't any new data to report. Many of our customers are the happiest with the Report On Demand feature, as this way they can control exactly how often and when it will use that data connection.

I agree the 1 minute check is suicide and can cost mutch and battery. But adding option for send data when user connect to internet + 1hour and no event will be nice idea. So if someone is off line send sms etc for one hour the data logs save to iphone or other phone after 1hour program remember that if user connect to internet he send the data and after sending data program counts next 1 hour untill sending data.

EXAMPLE

Target that is offline sending sms email data for 5 hours. Time Event is set to 1 hour on Mbackup. Target Connect to internet mbackup sends the data when internet connection is working. And best part set up the 1 hour clock for sending next data. So even if Target send sms email etc the data don't send untill 1 hour is up. That way Target don't loose money. If he go off line like before the 1 hour is up. Next time he connect data will be sended and again 1 hour clock is on.

Are you basically saying that you want the software to send automatically every time you go online regardless of the timer options? Or are you saying that the software reporting timer resets every time you go online?

Are you basically saying that you want the software to send automatically every time you go online regardless of the timer options? Or are you saying that the software reporting timer resets every time you go online?

Yes i want to that Mbackup will send the data automatically every time you go online but with the event of time so if Target get online program set up one hour event. So if he go off line and on line again untill time 1 hour is up the program will still storage the data but not send them. And when 1 hour is up and user will be online it will send the data. But when Target will be offline and 1 hour time is up next time he go Online the data will be send and the event will be set up again to 1 hour.

The software reporting timer resets when You are offline and when You set up to 1 event and 1 hour You can be like 24h sms email send etc and when You enter online for a 10 minutes and You will not send nothing and recive nothing it will not send data.

So the bug is:

The software can't remember if the events have been accomplished when You are off line it only matters when You are Online.

• 3 weeks later...

Need a fix for target phone - user upgraded to 4.0.1 on iphone - finally got it jailbroke again now flexi cant be downloaded due to 3.0 dependencies

* when iphone is connected to bluetooth in vehicle Spycall actual rings the phone and comes up on vehicle caller id

* Call Interception will not work when vehicle bluetooth is connected - it disrupts all parties and ends the call for all parties

* Spycall will not work unless phone is static or laying flat - my target is holding phone alot so I get nothing

* would be nice to actually track in real time like advertised rather than waiting for web to update - 2.99 apps like fonehome will do

it why cant you

* wish there was a better way to turn spycall on and off than sms especially since i have to call the target often - the sms get

suspicious after awhile

* I cannot read MMS messages and I have prox

* It's been almost 2 months since I could use it so I'll think of more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Few years ago I heard about a J2ME app. working like this: on active mode, when someone is calling, the app.keep ringing on caller side (caller can not detect that is a generated tone by the phone, not by network) but on the device side actually the call is answered and you can hear what (if) someone is talking on the caller side (reverse spy call - sort of speaking) and eventually you can find out who's calling you. This can be useful for that annoying "private number" calls.

Many users are asking me how to get the phone number when someone is calling with private number. I know that's not possible (gsm network is not sending caller ID on a "private number" call) but this can be a way to find out who's calling you. On Symbian OS, I think you can use native recorder to record that ringing tone and use it on active state of the app. If this is possible on java, I think will be possible on Symbian and other OS as well.

2nd: I know that on Symbian OS its possible - once app is installed - to disable phone keys, whatever you want. E.g, I remember that I used anti theft app. with this feature. In case phone is steal, by sending a SMS command the alarm will ring and the thief can not type *#7370# for hard reset.

I'm thinking of this feature because it can be useful when the target phone user is trying to wipe out phone memory. Obviously, disabling *# keys is not an option, but maybe you can disable just the path *#7370#.

Cheers,

Tudor.

Blocked numbers show up in your cellular service call history. At least I know with AT&T Wireless, if I receive a blocked caller id, I can login to my AT&T account and view my call history to find the number.