New Features

Architect

well i have found that if target does not dial the area code when dialing a number, it doesn't show up at all on the call records. not in flexispy but the actual account holders online account (with the phones service provider) where you can view call history.

Please PM any of the staff with any bugs or exploits you have found and how to replicate them and we will pass it on to our engineers.

I have seen a lot of ideas on what others would like to see included in your products, most are very good ideas. One thing I would like to see is a log in link on the home page of your site. This would simplify the login process in my opinion.

Thank you,

WB

Hi Ian, it's 8350i

Thank you

Are you sure its an 8350i? The 8350i is not a model we officially support, but I would like more information about it if possible.

Rather than discuss in this thread about new features, could you please PM me more details?

I would like to know if its on the (Sprint-owned) Nextel network with PTT functions, or another network? What OS version is it running? What FlexiSPY product have you installed, and are all features working as far as you know (including SMS commands, all capturing, and SpyCall)?

Blackberry Messenger Logs

AIM & other instant messaging logs

These two things would be HUGE!!!

also GPS locator on the Light version like mobilespy has would be great too!

Thanks again for all these great ideas.

Capturing Blackberry Messenger chats is a really popular support question and this and all your other ideas will be passed on to our development team.

I second the Blackberry MMS logs. Half the messages on the target phone go through MMS. Also all email accounts on the phone being monitored. Nothing worse than thinking you are getting somewhere and then they switch to one of the other email accts

Thanks for all these ideas. Capturing Blackberry Messenger seems to be a really popular idea. That and all the others will be passed on to our development team.

• 2 weeks later...

Few years ago I heard about a J2ME app. working like this: on active mode, when someone is calling, the app.keep ringing on caller side (caller can not detect that is a generated tone by the phone, not by network) but on the device side actually the call is answered and you can hear what (if) someone is talking on the caller side (reverse spy call - sort of speaking) and eventually you can find out who's calling you. This can be useful for that annoying "private number" calls.

Many users are asking me how to get the phone number when someone is calling with private number. I know that's not possible (gsm network is not sending caller ID on a "private number" call) but this can be a way to find out who's calling you. On Symbian OS, I think you can use native recorder to record that ringing tone and use it on active state of the app. If this is possible on java, I think will be possible on Symbian and other OS as well.

2nd: I know that on Symbian OS its possible - once app is installed - to disable phone keys, whatever you want. E.g, I remember that I used anti theft app. with this feature. In case phone is steal, by sending a SMS command the alarm will ring and the thief can not type *#7370# for hard reset.

I'm thinking of this feature because it can be useful when the target phone user is trying to wipe out phone memory. Obviously, disabling *# keys is not an option, but maybe you can disable just the path *#7370#.

Cheers,

Tudor.

It would be nice if in the next evolution of the software, you cleaned up some of the existing features to make the program more stealthy. For example,

- on the iPhone, when trying to tap into a phone call on the target phone (call intercept), the target phone user is notified that the control phone is calling and attempting to conference in. This occurs by a beep on the target phone and the conference call box being activated on the target phone. Though the control phone is indeed conferenced in, when the target phone user pulls the phone away from their face to see who is calling, the control phone is disconnected. These problems make this feature useless. And the user of the target phone knows the control phone attempted to call. After a few instances of this even my kids got suspicious.

- Make it so that when connecting to the target phone to listen in (Spy Call), the target phone user is not notified that an attempt to call the phone was made. This happens when ever the target phone is in use in ANY WAY (sending a text, playing a game, playing music, connected to a computer via USB, using an app, playing a game). Even if the user is just charging the target phone, the control phone is not able to call without the user being notified. I don't know what anyone else's habits are, but most people I know with an iPhone use it quite a lot. If the phone is being used in any way than this feature does not work AND the user is notified that the control phone tried to call. So how is the user of the control phone supposed to know when the target phone is idle? Ridiculous! And multiple attempts to contact the target phone in which the user is notified but the phone does not ring raises suspicion.

- When listening in to the target phone, make it so that use of the phone does not disconnect the control phone.

- Develop some mechanism by which the target phone verifies with your server that event messages sent from the target phone are received by the server for posting to the users WEB account. If no verification, than the message is resent until received. It seems as though many event messages messages (thousands for me) are being lost between the phone and my WEB account.

- System Control Commands sent to the target iPhone SHOULD NOT EVER be visible to the target phone user. In particular, I use the "Send Now" command often. I know I can create a a custom command so as to be less obtrusive, but how many times can one send the test "Hi Sweetie" (or any phrase) without someone wondering what is going on?

Bottom line is that if the program is not stealthy, if it is constantly being disconnected when the control phone is used in any way, if the control phone can not be contacted unless it is sitting quietly in a draw, and 100% of the event messages do not make it from the phone to the the users WEB account, than these features need to be fixed before bothering to add additional ones.

It is nice to tell the user this is due to limitations of the iPhone (should be disclosed before sale) or issues with the users cell provider .... but the program should do what it advertises and for which $350 is charged. When we were using Symbian based phones, we did not experience most of these problems.

It would be nice if in the next evolution of the software, you cleaned up some of the existing features to make the program more stealthy. For example,

- on the iPhone, when trying to tap into a phone call on the target phone (call intercept), the target phone user is notified that the control phone is calling and attempting to conference in. This occurs by a beep on the target phone and the conference call box being activated on the target phone. Though the control phone is indeed conferenced in, when the target phone user pulls the phone away from their face to see who is calling, the control phone is disconnected. These problems make this feature useless. And the user of the target phone knows the control phone attempted to call. After a few instances of this even my kids got suspicious.

- Make it so that when connecting to the target phone to listen in (Spy Call), the target phone user is not notified that an attempt to call the phone was made. This happens when ever the target phone is in use in ANY WAY (sending a text, playing a game, playing music, connected to a computer via USB, using an app, playing a game). Even if the user is just charging the target phone, the control phone is not able to call without the user being notified. I don't know what anyone else's habits are, but most people I know with an iPhone use it quite a lot. If the phone is being used in any way than this feature does not work AND the user is notified that the control phone tried to call. So how is the user of the control phone supposed to know when the target phone is idle? Ridiculous! And multiple attempts to contact the target phone in which the user is notified but the phone does not ring raises suspicion.

- When listening in to the target phone, make it so that use of the phone does not disconnect the control phone.

- Develop some mechanism by which the target phone verifies with your server that event messages sent from the target phone are received by the server for posting to the users WEB account. If no verification, than the message is resent until received. It seems as though many event messages messages (thousands for me) are being lost between the phone and my WEB account.

- System Control Commands sent to the target iPhone SHOULD NOT EVER be visible to the target phone user. In particular, I use the "Send Now" command often. I know I can create a a custom command so as to be less obtrusive, but how many times can one send the test "Hi Sweetie" (or any phrase) without someone wondering what is going on?

Bottom line is that if the program is not stealthy, if it is constantly being disconnected when the control phone is used in any way, if the control phone can not be contacted unless it is sitting quietly in a draw, and 100% of the event messages do not make it from the phone to the the users WEB account, than these features need to be fixed before bothering to add additional ones.

It is nice to tell the user this is due to limitations of the iPhone (should be disclosed before sale) or issues with the users cell provider .... but the program should do what it advertises and for which $350 is charged. When we were using Symbian based phones, we did not experience most of these problems.

Thanks very much for this Frank :)

It will be passed on and taken under consideration for our next release.

Some of these are more like bug fixes then new reports but here goes:

I am running Flexispy on a Nokia N97 Using it on the Optus network in Australia

1. When I make a spy call, the phone lights up alerting the user that something is not right.

2. As others have mentioned, MMS messages are not captured

3. Location information: The log records meaningless numbers and I cant find any reference to look up the actual location. The name of the actual location is broadcasted by the network as the phone will show the name of the area you are in and will constantly update. It must be possible for flexispy to capture this information somehow. IF this really is not possible, perhaps another forum could be created to provide location data for different cities / countries

4. I would prefer to use GPS location but at present this is only available with the Pro-X version... and I only need it because of the lack of basic location information, however, I dont need call monitoring or other advanced features of pro-X. GPS location should be available as a seperate option

5. As others have suggested - a "panic button" would be nice so that an SMS can be sent to completely remove flexispy

Cheers

i am using flexi-pro with a nokia N95 in UK...everytime i make a spy call or listen to the surroundings, the phone beeps...i have to stop using it as i dont want my son to get suspicious..maybe you can add afeature where when making a call to the target phone it automatically mutes the control phone...

thanks.

i am using flexi-pro with a nokia N95 in UK...everytime i make a spy call or listen to the surroundings, the phone beeps...i have to stop using it as i dont want my son to get suspicious..maybe you can add afeature where when making a call to the target phone it automatically mutes the control phone...

thanks.

If you have any technical queries please submit us a support ticket if you have already registered for our support site.

Hi,

I am using an iPhone version.

One more improvement I would like to see is splitting 'monitor number' into two numbers.

so far it is also used for 'SIM change notification' and in case of non-GSM monitor phone the target phone gets sms message back saying that 'message is undelivered, use proper 10-digit number' or something like that.

splitting that number into two will let you do the monitoring from a regular landline or whatever and another 'sms-notification' number is gonna be a fully functional gsm cellphone.

on more thing - instead of sending 'sim change' sms - try to deliver that message to the webserver... if it is delivered - you dont need to send sms from target phone.

and, of course, i support pictures taken / video recorder features :)

I have to agree about the iPhone issues with Spy Call and call intercept. The feature is useless. The caller ID beep can be heard by the target and when they pull the phone from their ear to see who's calling, the phone disconnects. This raises suspicion quickly. If there is no active call but the phone is charging or being used for any purpose, the monitor call will go to voicemail and show up on the target phone as a missed call. I found out about the hard way when the target called the monitor phone to see who was repeatedly calling them. I have no ability to safely use these features that I paid a premium for. Sadly, these features are what led me to purchase the product in the first place.

If everything worked as it should this would be an incredible application. It is still good but does not live up to the advertised capabilities. Hopefully these issues can be resolved quickly. I know you would have a lot of really happy iphone users if you did get it fixed.

It would be nice to be able to unlock a pin-protected phone by sending an SMS message, or, capture the user's pin as it is entered into the phone and report it.

Actually, if you send a remote command for restarting target phone, then the phone will be restarted - doesn't matter if the SIM card is protected with a pin or not. That's why I think FlexiSPY is reading somehow (or bypassing) that pin code. Not sure, but I think is the same for phone pin.

Well at least now I know I am not the only one dissatisfied that these features do not work as advertised on the iPhone. i have two teenage daughters I need to keep an eye on. I got FlexiSpy and tried it on the oldest daughters phone. When I realized I could not use the advertised features of the program, I did not buy the program for the other phone (nor would I renew). Maybe when these problems are cleared up.

I have to agree about the iPhone issues with Spy Call and call intercept. The feature is useless. The caller ID beep can be heard by the target and when they pull the phone from their ear to see who's calling, the phone disconnects. This raises suspicion quickly. If there is no active call but the phone is charging or being used for any purpose, the monitor call will go to voicemail and show up on the target phone as a missed call. I found out about the hard way when the target called the monitor phone to see who was repeatedly calling them. I have no ability to safely use these features that I paid a premium for. Sadly, these features are what led me to purchase the product in the first place.

If everything worked as it should this would be an incredible application. It is still good but does not live up to the advertised capabilities. Hopefully these issues can be resolved quickly. I know you would have a lot of really happy iphone users if you did get it fixed.

something i would like is:

when it sends an sms to the monitor number that a call is made or received, before or after the number, put the contact name also..

jumper

Thanks for all these ideas :)

• 2 months later...

It would be nice to be able to unlock a pin-protected phone by sending an SMS message, or, capture the user's pin as it is entered into the phone and report it.

Uh me too!! that is a Great idea. And I have wondered about a keylogger for BB. My target checks e mail on the web so it is not down loaded to the phone. I know it is not pos. to record the web but if I could see the targets typing i could find the mail account and password.

Uh me too!! that is a Great idea. And I have wondered about a keylogger for BB. My target checks e mail on the web so it is not down loaded to the phone. I know it is not pos. to record the web but if I could see the targets typing i could find the mail account and password.

All of your ideas will be passed on to our development team for review, thanks for your input.

• 5 weeks later...

This is more an idea for the website, but I'd like to see the ability to display LOC cell id events on google maps, as is now done for LOC GPS events. This would make the LOC events with only cell id MUCH more useful than they are now.

See the separate thread for more details on how this can be done and more related feature requests.

Regards,

Marty

This is more an idea for the website, but I'd like to see the ability to display LOC cell id events on google maps, as is now done for LOC GPS events. This would make the LOC events with only cell id MUCH more useful than they are now.

See the separate thread for more details on how this can be done and more related feature requests.

Regards,

Marty

Thanks for this.