Push commands question

paullyn

Since the last update or so, commands sent from the portal need an event connection (call,text, gps, etc.) to be actually sent to the target device. And a box will pop up & I have to choose to: Send this command as SMS or Network?  It use to go through right away without choosing or waiting for the next event.

I was looking through the knowledge base this & found this:

FlexiSPY uses Push Commands by default. However, if this fails FlexiSPY will use Network Commands. 

Commands can be sent using one of the following three channels: 
  1. Push Commands
  2. Network Commands - Network Commands are commands that are placed in a que and are processed when the Device next connects to the Server.
  3. SMS Commands

I need to have gps set for 10 minutes which drains the battery, or many times, I would have to wait up to an hour for commands to go through. Is this the way it is working for everyone else? Wondering if the update changed a setting that I need to change back. Thanks for any input.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, paullyn said:

Nobody can answer whether their commands just go straight through without waiting for an event or as in my case, have to choose & then the command will be pending until the next event? Thanks

Sending commands through Push should be instant, and this is how most commands will send. If they aren't then this could mean there's an internet issue with the device. Post a ticket number you've had with our support and i will investigate the matter further