sync services isn't responding

Graham

Non routed android s10+ is the target phone.

Keeps getting this message up, every few minutes "sync services isnt responding"

How can this be fixed? - In general flexispy is working fine, but why does this message keep popping up. Phone is using the latest version of flexispy and all of the settings found on the flexispy install recommendations have been followed.

Please advise

Thanks
Graham

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same it doesn't go away I am now reading so much about software. Computers and androids that I could darn near be freakingtech support minus that degree!🙄 Brains fried flooded with way mote about this crap than I ever cared to know!!! Went from note 10+ to s22U issues still there. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:00 AM, Abbi M. said:

Same it doesn't go away I am now reading so much about software. Computers and androids that I could darn near be freakingtech support minus that degree!🙄 Brains fried flooded with way mote about this crap than I ever cared to know!!! Went from note 10+ to s22U issues still there. 

Hi Abbi. When are you seeing this error? And what do you believe is the problem it is causing?