Ticket number 194790

Kate22

After having flexispy extreme installed the target phone kept getting sync error messages and overheating. Not even two weeks after installing the phone completely shut down. When talking to support they said the phone needed to be unrooted which should have been told to me when purchasing which it wasn't which is why so many features didn't work and the phone eventually died. I have emailed with no reply about just paying the additional money to have the rooting issue done and have gotten no reply. 

I have been using Flexispy extreame for a month now. All of a sudden command tracking stopped working, when I send commands for Rem cam, video and other things the commands are not getting processed. All the settings are fine in the user's device. This is causing a serious discomfort and needs to be addressed immediately. I have a raised a ticket as well against which I am getting very late responses. We have shelled out so much money in to this and the services are not meeting the pricing. Appreciate your quick support. 

Attached screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot 2022-08-26 183625.png