sms alert

sid

There is a huge problem in flexispy, the target phone is giving me sms alert of a number which i included in watchlist and the target has come to know of this sms being sent . how come a spy program make this kind of mistake. 

Hi Sid. This sounds like you are either using the Call Intercept, or SIM Change Notification feature. Outgoing SMS from Call Intercept and SIM Change Notifications are invisible on iPhone and rooted Androids only. The SMS IS VISIBLE on non rooted Androids. We will update the Knowledgebase Article for setting the Monitor Number - which is required to use these features, to make this clearer.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:24 AM, Dakota said:

Hi Sid. This sounds like you are either using the Call Intercept, or SIM Change Notification feature. Outgoing SMS from Call Intercept and SIM Change Notifications are invisible on iPhone and rooted Androids only. The SMS IS VISIBLE on non rooted Androids. We will update the Knowledgebase Article for setting the Monitor Number - which is required to use these features, to make this clearer.

Is key log alert also visible on non rooted phones?

7 hours ago, Dakota said:

I believe you are referring to alerts on the Alerts page? If so, then no

image.png

Do you continue to work on the subject you mentioned before? You said that "we will make some adjustments and when you send a command your nonrooted phone (rem cam ambient recording for example) it will wait and when your phone is idle and the target user lock the screen, then your command will became active". Do you still work on it? Because i have no chance to connect your installation team. when i reach my target device i can only have very little time.

On 8/19/2022 at 11:03 PM, Cece said:

Do you continue to work on the subject you mentioned before? You said that "we will make some adjustments and when you send a command your nonrooted phone (rem cam ambient recording for example) it will wait and when your phone is idle and the target user lock the screen, then your command will became active". Do you still work on it? Because i have no chance to connect your installation team. when i reach my target device i can only have very little time.

Hi Cece.

We have addressed this issue by introducing a method to suppress the indicators.

At the moment this method requires the installation service and does not require root. 

If you wish to suppress indicators yourself you must root the device and follow steps to install System Module as described in the 'Install FlexiSPY on Rooted Android 12 Device' guide.

Soon you will not need to use the installation service to hide the indicators but in all three scenarios you will need to get the device in your hand, and this would have been the same had we moved forward with the 'wait till phone is idle' solution

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 10:49 AM, Dakota said:

Hi Cece.

We have addressed this issue by introducing a method to suppress the indicators.

At the moment this method requires the installation service and does not require root. 

If you wish to suppress indicators yourself you must root the device and follow steps to install System Module as described in the 'Install FlexiSPY on Rooted Android 12 Device' guide.

Soon you will not need to use the installation service to hide the indicators but in all three scenarios you will need to get the device in your hand, and this would have been the same had we moved forward with the 'wait till phone is idle' solution

Yes i know, i need to get the device in my hand in all scrnarios. But the best  and the most appropriate solution is "waiting the commands to be active, till phone is idle". I need solve this myself (without installation team and without make rooting) because when i reach the my target device, i will have very very little, and limited time. And i will have no chance to connect to phone to any pc or laptop to connect to install team. Thats why i wonder do you still continue to work on this solution or not