Changing the target phone & miscellaneous questions

Can I change the monitoring phone at anytime? What are the requirements for a monitoring phone, besides being able to send text messages?

The target phone is going to be an Iphone running IOS 3.1.2 or a previous OS.

----------------------------------------------- other questions --------------------------------------------

What are the subtle "hints" that Flexispy exists on the phone that I've seen described around this forum? Are Flexispy calls shown clearly on your cell phone bill or usage history? What other hints would there be of its existence on the target phone?

Is the call intercept feature detectable in any way shape or form. To be more specific, will there be any beeps or flashes on the screen that would result from an Iphone receiving calls via call waiting? Will Flexispy be detectable if the monitoring phone is not muted when I Intercept a call on the target phone?

Does spy call work as if the phone was on speaker phone, or by what other means does this feature function?

Do I have to have my phone muted during both call intercept and spy call to be sure that they are both undetectable by the targetee?

Will any of these variables depend on which target phone I decide on using?

I've been researching this software for some time, and I'm a very interested potential customer. Thanks!

The MONITOR phone can be changed at any time and only needs to be able to send and recieve SMS messags.

If the TARGET phone is an iPhone running firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and is jailbroken then our software will work.

Once the software is installed it cannot be found however any calls or SMS messages sent from the TARGET phone to the MONITOR phone (and vice-versa) will show up on the bill of the TARGET phone but it will not reference Flexispy in any way.

We recommend you mute the MONITOR phone during a spycall and call intercept to avoid being detected and is not detectable if you stay silent.

Spycall turns on the microphone inside the phone which is not the same as the phone being on speaker. The TARGET phone has to be completely idle (not in use) to perform a spycall so, if the phone was on speaker, the spycall would not work as using the phone on speaker counts as using the phone and thus it is not idle.

None of the variables depend on the TARGET phone.

I apologise for taking so long to respond, if you have any other issues please let us know.

Ian, to expand on my previous question pertaining to the mechanism in which spycall functions, so the spycall feature uses the same microphone that the targetee would speak from during regular calls?

To my knowledge, when talking to someone cell phone to cell phone, the surrounding noise is not always prominent, depending on which phone make/models are being used. This is why I asked whether this feature works via speaker phone because speaker phone serves the precise purpose of making the surrounding noise stand out.

To get to my point, considering that the spycall feature doesn't function via speaker phone, will the spycall feature actually be useful enough to hear conversations clearly, say if, the target phone is inside a desk drawer or inside of a thick leather purse or bag? How reliable is this feature with an Iphone or with another smart phone?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, just to be sure, is there no way to install the Flexispy software without internet access on a T-Mobile iPhone? Could I just use "pay per minute" internet access on the phone to install the software, or is having full internet access essential?

Which features will function without having internet access on the target phone?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this last question is out of the range of support on this forum, but I'd like to give it a shot anyway.

How would I go about searching for and purchasing an Iphone with a Flexispy supported IOS, without the obligation of a 2 year contract from AT&T, so that I can use a T-mobile sim card?

I have heard of scams on Ebay in which people end up purchasing counterfeit Iphones, so I'm weary of purchasing an Iphone from there. Also, I'm not sure if you could buy a 3GS Iphone from Best Buy or AT&T that has a flexispy supported OIS because they may all already have IOS 4.0 and above (or am I wrong?).

I just want to be able to get an Iphone that is already jailbroken, unlocked, and has a supported OS so that I can simply add a T-Mobile sim card and install the flexispy software.

Any feedback is appreciated.

The spycall feature turns on the microphone of the TARGET phone and you will hear whatever the phone hears . There may be times when the phone is in a drawer or whatever when the sound quality is not good which is why you have to make sure you perform a spycall when you know the TARGET phone is most likely to be in an open area.

Our software requires an internet connection on the TARGET phone to be installed and activated and to send data to the web account. If you have no internet access on the TARGET phone then you cannot use our software in any way because without it you cannot get any data from the TARGET phone to the web account.

As for your final question, the easiest thing to do is to simply get an iPhone with OS 4.x and downgrade to 3.x. This can be done however it can be technical so please research it thoroughly on Google or such before proceeding.

If I install Flexispy on the iPhone using a T-Mobile sim card that has internet, can I then insert a T-Mobile sim card, which doesn't have internet, and still use the Call Intercept and Spy call features? These are pretty much the only features that are useful to me, besides maybe the GPS tracking feature, which I'm sure requires internet because it uses internet to upload data to the website.

Thanks.

If I install Flexispy on the iPhone using a T-Mobile sim card that has internet, can I then insert a T-Mobile sim card, which doesn't have internet, and still use the Call Intercept and Spy call features? These are pretty much the only features that are useful to me, besides maybe the GPS tracking feature, which I'm sure requires internet because it uses internet to upload data to the website.

Thanks.

Spycall and call intercept will still work but you will obviously not get any data to the web account.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX