HTC EVO SMS COMMANDS NOT WORKING

I have installed the software successfully and is working and tracking to my satisfaction. My problem is I wanted to change the frequency of GPS down from the 1 min. I have followed the adobe acrobat instructions on sending SMS codes. I text the phone number of the phone with "<*#52><my flexi key><1><4> and it doesnt change anything. Ive done it several times and have had to use a web mobile text service to send the commands because believe it or not the <> signs are not available on the phones keyboard. Also after entering the #flexikey and hitting the call button it does show the Mbackup application both under manage applications and running applications but there is no menu to change settings. Just the ability to force stop or uninstall. Is this a known issue or special to the phone. I have the latest release of android. and the system is working I just cant seem to change the settings without I guess just uninstalling and reinstall for the initial menu to come up and change it. Also, when will a full blown version be available for android. Thanks!

What is the MONITOR phone being used as all phones have the ability to type < > whether by pressing and holding buttons on the keypad or by using a character map accessed when typing an SMS message. The fact that you had to use an online text service may explain why the commands to not work. Please try again using the MONITOR phone and refer to the phone instructions or manufacturers website for details on how to use the character map.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall