intecept call problem

rui

urgent help

I will explain all the problems I'm having on the nokia n81 with vodafone operator (Portugal).

1 - spycall light comes on and immediately deleting it, I do not know fades

2-inetercept call - and receive sms when conect to the target line can get in but the call and detected as call waiting so those of the beeps (10 sec at 10 + -) but the target does not hear, so I (monitor ) and another person with this target talk

3-inetercept call - and do not know if I need to send a sms to enter online or call if and only target??

I do not know if I have urged Flexispy well or not

here in the forum do not see anyone else with this problem on symbian platform

help please

• 2 weeks later...

Please do not double post. Your answer here:

Hi Christian

I have a simmialr problem, wander wether you can help me,

I have a BBery bold and Flexi pro x in it.

My remote monitoring is perfect. But interception does not work. It sends me the alert text corectly. But when I call to intercept it goes to message box as if it is busy.

My phone is on a gsm network and conference call can be made..

What do you think my problem is?

Thank you

Please make sure that the MONITOR number you entered is in the international format and matches the number sent by the MONITOR phone using caller ID. If the numbers do not match then call intercept will not work.

Please make sure that the MONITOR number you entered is in the international format and matches the number sent by the MONITOR phone using caller ID. If the numbers do not match then call intercept will not work.

Thank Ian

I will try this and come back to you

Rgds

Thanks

You can enter the number manually but we suggest not doing that. With Blackberry its best to simply send the command to turn on monitoring. When the command is received it should automatically enter the number of whatever phone sent the command, in the proper format.

If your call is going to voice mail when making an Intercept Call, it sounds like a network issue to me. In other words, make absolutely certain that conference calling is enabled on the Target, and that it can be done from the Target using the normal method built into the Active Call menu on the Blackberry. Proprietary conferencing such as setting up a separate conference number with passwords, etc. will not work. Also networks that require you to access network functions and enter options from a menu will not work. The phone must be able to make normal 3-way calling using on the normal menu functions of the phone (call 1st party, put on hold, call 2nd, click "Join" or similar from the phone menu).

The other reason your call may go to voice mail would be if both lines are already in use on the Target, such as talking to one party while another is on hold. There are only 2 lines usually available, and we need one of them to connect the Monitor. This is why both Call Waiting and Conference Calling are both required services for Intercept Call to work.

The other reason your call might get rejected is if the phone is busy, the user is pressing buttons or in some way utilizing the connection so that its not available when you call.

Try confirming how conference call works on the Target, when you can get it into your hands and try using it to make normal 3-way calls. Then try making your Intercept Call when the Target is already connected to another call, but you can confirm that no other activity (pressing buttons, etc.) is happening.

If you can make SpyCall (remote listening when phone is idle) then you can for sure make Intercept Call. If you can't, its most likely a network or 3-way calling issue.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael