Preferred Monitor Phone for FlexiRecord

Spectre

I know that Windows Mobile 5 or 6 version has to be used as a Monitor phone for FlexiRecord but do you guys prefer any particular device? Usually with older WinMo phones, its hard to find data cables or they are bit expensive. I am thinking of getting Palm Treo 750 or anything which uses standard USB data cables like Blackberry.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Spectre

I know that Windows Mobile 5 or 6 version has to be used as a Monitor phone for FlexiRecord but do you guys prefer any particular device? Usually with older WinMo phones, its hard to find data cables or they are bit expensive. I am thinking of getting Palm Treo 750 or anything which uses standard USB data cables like Blackberry.

Spectre

As long as it runs the correct version of Windows Mobile, has a SIM card and has USB > PC connectivity then it will be fine.

Spectre

Here's a link to the FlexiRecord manual: http://www.flexispy.com/manuals/LiveHelp/flexirecord.htm

Towards the end there are several pages that list actual part numbers for all appropriate cables, per each device listed and also includes pictures.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12