Android 12 notifications

Redman36

Hello.  I bought the s21 ultra preinsralled with Flexispy. It’s not rooted, from what I hear about non rooted phones the camera icon will appear if I try and use rem cam.  How long does that notification stay in the tray?

The indicator will appear just 1 or 2 seconds while remcam is in use. For remvid it would appear for duration of video. That said we may be able to offer a setting whereby when you request a RemCam, it waits until the phone is not in use... e.g, lockscreen is on - before it takes a photo. would this be useful for you?

On 7/4/2022 at 1:54 PM, Dakota said:

The indicator will appear just 1 or 2 seconds while remcam is in use. For remvid it would appear for duration of video. That said we may be able to offer a setting whereby when you request a RemCam, it waits until the phone is not in use... e.g, lockscreen is on - before it takes a photo. would this be useful for you?

Hi

Is it possible???

If it is possibble, it will be very usefull for me,

How we can make a setting for this? Can you please help me 

4 hours ago, Dakota said:

Added this to our feature request backlog so our developers can look into this.

Wow this is a great idea Even that would be a great improvement until you find a more permanent and clear solution to the privacy indicator. I am so glad to get this news. Thank you. We are looking forward.

On 7/9/2022 at 3:43 PM, Cece said:

Wow this is a great idea Even that would be a great improvement until you find a more permanent and clear solution to the privacy indicator. I am so glad to get this news. Thank you. We are looking forward.

Our developers have started to look at this. Will keep you updated.

If a feature could also be added to the backlog, would be allowing non-rooted phones to be able to be updated to newest version of the software without needing access to the phone.  When a new version comes out I will not be able to update it as I won't have access to the target phone.  

On 7/13/2022 at 2:18 PM, Redman36 said:

If a feature could also be added to the backlog, would be allowing non-rooted phones to be able to be updated to newest version of the software without needing access to the phone.  When a new version comes out I will not be able to update it as I won't have access to the target phone.  

I wish this property would be real

Is it possible???

I really really hope the developers make it a priority to figure out how to bypass the indicators for remvid, ambient etc for non-rooted phones.  These are functions i cannot use at the moment as the target user would see the indicators and get suspicious.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think you mention about your last update on this link https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/flexispy-android-normal-version-history which is made on 14 march,

2 minutes ago, Cece said:

I think you mention about your last updates on this link https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/flexispy-android-normal-version-history which is made on 14 march, and this is not what you talked abou it before 

and this is not what you talked abou it before 

Am i true?

3 minutes ago, Cece said:

I think you mention about your last updates on this link https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/flexispy-android-normal-version-history which is made on 14 march, and this is not what you talked abou it before 

For now, the workaround we produced does not require a newer version of the FlexiSPY app. To suppress the indicators, you will need to use our install service who will carry out the device configuration.

Also, the workaround does Not wait until the device is Idle. It simply supresses the idicators altogether. 

8 minutes ago, Dakota said:

For now, the workaround we produced does not require a newer version of the FlexiSPY app. To suppress the indicators, you will need to use our install service who will carry out the device configuration.

Also, the workaround does Not wait until the device is Idle. It simply supresses the idicators altogether. 

I dont understand sorry, maybe it because of my bad english, what is the difference between this news what you are saying now, and the update which is made on 14 march (version 4.19)

They are the same thing.

as i understand? True?

7 minutes ago, Cece said:

I dont understand sorry, maybe it because of my bad english, what is the difference between this news what you are saying now, and the update which is made on 14 march (version 4.19)

They are the same thing as i understand? True?

No, the update on 14 march required that you root your device and install a system module app to hide the indicators

But today, you do not need to root your device. Nor do you do need to install the system module app. 

I.e., As of today your device does not need to be rooted to hide the android 12 indicators. But you will need to go to our install team and tell them you'd like to hide the indicators. They will connect to your phone and configure it for you. No rooting required.

52 minutes ago, Dakota said:

No, the update on 14 march required that you root your device and install a system module app to hide the indicators

But today, you do not need to root your device. Nor do you do need to install the system module app. 

I.e., As of today your device does not need to be rooted to hide the android 12 indicators. But you will need to go to our install team and tell them you'd like to hide the indicators. They will connect to your phone and configure it for you. No rooting required.

Ahaaaa i guess i understand now, namely, you are saying that " i have to connect to your installation team, and say that i want to hide indicators, then they are hiding without they made any rooting procedure" am i right??

And secondly, does this procesure will lead to delete any data from the target davice as it be during rooting procedure??? 

Thirdly, how much time does it take for this procedure? Should i connect the phone with computer during it?

Forthly, does flexispy wait for make a record for example, untill the device will idle? Or no need to wait?

Lastly, does the phone need to be on my hand in aspect of physical access?

• 1 year later...

Hello, Good news!

The issue with indicators appearing while using RemCam, RemVid, and Ambient Recording has been fixed with FlexiSPY latest version 5.1.2. (Android non-root)

The phone now waits until device screen is idle before executing mentioned features, so the indicators are completely hidden.

You can learn more here.