Dear flexispy team please make something if you read this

Cece

i talked with your installation team

They said to me making rooting my target phone will create a problem so we can not make rooting

Before android 12 updating, i used all flexispy features perfectly.

But on february, android12 updating came, and privacy indicators messed up everything. Rem cam rem vid call rec is the most important features and i have not been using them since february 2022. 

You made very good update for rooted phone. But we need an update as a customer with non-rooted target device, about privacy indicator issue.

I've been waiting for 5 months

I always trust your team  i believe you can do something about this issue. Please make something please.

We may be able to detect the phone's idle status when executing remote control features. This would allow us to wait until the phone is not in use before executing a remcam, remvid, or ambient recording so that effectively the indicator would not be seen. We've added this to our feature request backlog so our developers can look into it.

4 hours ago, Dakota said:

We may be able to detect the phone's idle status when executing remote control features. This would allow us to wait until the phone is not in use before executing a remcam, remvid, or ambient recording so that effectively the indicator would not be seen. We've added this to our feature request backlog so our developers can look into it.

Wow this is a great idea Even that would be a great improvement until you find a more permanent and clear solution to the privacy indicator. I am so glad to get this news. Thank you. We are looking forward.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 3:40 PM, Cece said:

Wow this is a great idea Even that would be a great improvement until you find a more permanent and clear solution to the privacy indicator. I am so glad to get this news. Thank you. We are looking forward.

Update. We were able to find a way to suppress the indicators on non-root.

• This does not require the phone be rooted
  • This does not require the phone to wait until idle
  • This does not require a new version of the FlexiSPY app

To suppress the indicators, you will need to book a session with our installation team and let them know you've already installed flexispy but you want to suppress the indicators. They will carry out a configuration, running a series of commands that should then suppress the indicators.