Activation Problem

Hi there,

Downloaded flexispy on target phone. Dialed the number for activation *#900900900 and entered my flexikey then it said there is a network error. I restarted the target phone and tried again, but the problem hasn't been fixed

appreciate your help

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Downloaded flexispy on target phone. Dialed the number for activation *#900900900 and entered my flexikey then it said there is a network error. I restarted the target phone and tried again, but the problem hasn't been fixed

appreciate your help

Tom

I have the same problem, this is the second trial version as the first expired. I de-installed the old and stated everything again but get a error trying to load on phone?

I don't know what "network error" means or exactly what is producing that message (the application or the phone?), but the only thing required is a proper internet connection.

Are you using GPRS, CDMA or Wi-Fi for Internet access?

If you're downloading using Wi-Fi, try using GPRS/G3/etc connection for the Activation.

Also let us know which network is providing the Target service, and if you're model is a GSM or CDMA phone.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know what "network error" means or exactly what is producing that message (the application or the phone?), but the only thing required is a proper internet connection.

Are you using GPRS, CDMA or Wi-Fi for Internet access?

If you're downloading using Wi-Fi, try using GPRS/G3/etc connection for the Activation.

Also let us know which network is providing the Target service, and if you're model is a GSM or CDMA phone.

I have the same problem i tried wifi g3 both. im on a cdma network

• 3 months later...

I am having the exact same problem. Tried to active last night and I get network error.

You have posted in the free "Community Edition" section of the forum, and this version of FlexiSPY has now expired. Please post your FlexiSPY Android comments in a current Android area, or submit a Support Ticket from http://support.flexispy.com.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33