Blackberry Messenger

mchacur

Hi folks,

I would like to know if to activate the Blackberry Messenger monitoring feature it's required to change the "Save Message History" option in the target phone to either "Media Card" or "Device".

The default is "Off" and a clever user (such as most teenagers) would notice that the option was tweaked, as additional menus such as "View History" would suddently appear in the Messenger app.

Thanks for the answer!

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your answer Ian.

But in order to purchase, and for the benefit of the rest, I would like a more definitive answer.

If in the target device, in BBM, the Save Message History is set to "Off", will the software still report all the BBM messages from BOTH parties?

Thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Thanks for your answer Ian.

But in order to purchase, and for the benefit of the rest, I would like a more definitive answer.

If in the target device, in BBM, the Save Message History is set to "Off", will the software still report all the BBM messages from BOTH parties?

Thanks again!

Hi, the phone settings are not relevant to FlexiSPY's ability to capture these messages. FlexiSPY will capture these messages regardless of the settings applied on the phone here. Our manuals indicate all settings that should be made. If any phone setting is required, it will be detailed in the manual. Thanks for your questions.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall