Iphone 3GS

PrissyG

OK, brand new to all this. Apologies if this has already been addressed elsewhere - I did do a search and nothing come up! Thought I had this sussed , have an Iphone 3 and 4. Was happy to 'hand' over the 3 with Flexispy installed.

However, just discovered in the 'about' screen the version listed is 4.1. Is it possible to clear this and 'downgrade to the 3.1.2 so that it'll support Flexispy? Also, does it have to be 312 as I have seen there are jailbreaks for 313?

Hope its possible, thanks, Prissy

OK, brand new to all this. Apologies if this has already been addressed elsewhere - I did do a search and nothing come up! Thought I had this sussed , have an Iphone 3 and 4. Was happy to 'hand' over the 3 with Flexispy installed.

However, just discovered in the 'about' screen the version listed is 4.1. Is it possible to clear this and 'downgrade to the 3.1.2 so that it'll support Flexispy? Also, does it have to be 312 as I have seen there are jailbreaks for 313?

Hope its possible, thanks, Prissy

Our iPhone version will work on firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 but NOT OS 4.x at this time. Please look on Google for downgrade instructions and remember that Flexispy IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR ANY HARDWARE DEFECT INCURRED FROM PERFORMING THE DOWNGRADE INSTRUCTIONS - You do it AT YOUR OWN RISK.

• 5 months later...

I'm confused because I thought that I saw (under the Jailbreaking section) that Flexispy Light or Pro will work with iPhone iOS 4.1. It seemed like only ProX was unavailable for OS 4.1. Will either Flexispy Light or Pro work with OS 4.1?

I'm confused because I thought that I saw (under the Jailbreaking section) that Flexispy Light or Pro will work with iPhone iOS 4.1. It seemed like only ProX was unavailable for OS 4.1. Will either Flexispy Light or Pro work with OS 4.1?

Namaste, please take a look at the date of the post you are replying to. It is November of 2010. Current information is always on our web site. Jailbreaking and other iPhone status information can also be found on this page here:

http://www.flexispy.com/iphonedownloads.htm

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang