Some questions about payments

yesiam

i want to ask few questions here cause i have some friends in china willing to use this programme for their families:

1)do you have other options for the payments instead of credit cards

2)do they need to get the target phone on hand to install the software

3)if i want to help the people in china(cause they can't not read english) to install the software in certain amounts, will it be a discount for mass orders

i want to ask few questions here cause i have some friends in china willing to use this programme for their families:

1)do you have other options for the payments instead of credit cards

2)do they need to get the target phone on hand to install the software

3)if i want to help the people in china(cause they can't not read english) to install the software in certain amounts, will it be a discount for mass orders

1) You can opt for bank transfer as a payment type during checkout, and then carefully read the instructions given.

2) You do need access to the Target phone to initially download and install the software. Afterwards you can usually change all settings remotely, with secret SMS commands. Each version of the software is a little different however.

3) We can provide a 15% discount from the total price, if you buy 2 or more licenses at the same time (or 15% off the second, if purchased within a week of the first license).

If you're interested in mass volume, we do provide scaling discounts based on volume for resellers. If you're interested in becoming a reseller just go to the home page at http://www.flexispy.com and click the RESELLER link at the top menu. Fill out an application and we'll email you more information.

For a LOT more information you can find very quickly, always search our KNOWLEDGE BASE first, available from http://support.flexispy.com

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023