Web activity not registering

Sunshine7077

Can anyone tell me why there is no web activity showing from target phone when I know he was google. It shows in key logs but nothing in web activity. When I use his phone and search the activity will show up. What can he be using or doing to his phone to cause this?

On 6/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, Sunshine7077 said:

Can anyone tell me why there is no web activity showing from target phone when I know he was google. It shows in key logs but nothing in web activity. When I use his phone and search the activity will show up. What can he be using or doing to his phone to cause this?

Web activity now appears to be displaying in your portal including google. Please confirm.

5 hours ago, Dakota said:

Web activity now appears to be displaying in your portal including google. Please confirm.

It did yesterday, but most of the time it don't show anything that is searched on his phone. It shows in key logs but not Web activity. Anytime I use his phone and search something it will show up. That's why I'm wondering what he could possibly be doing to cause this. Overall I'm very unhappy with the software since only about half the features will work with his phone.