Call Interception Recording

Spectre

I have noticed that you guys offer call recording for WinMo phones but is it possible to do the same thing with BB phone? If not, is there any 3rd party solution? For example maybe a computer dialing into the call, record it and then save. I like all the features but I think this is one of the key feature missing since not everyone could dial into the TARGET phone on demand.

Thanks

I have noticed that you guys offer call recording for WinMo phones but is it possible to do the same thing with BB phone? If not, is there any 3rd party solution? For example maybe a computer dialing into the call, record it and then save. I like all the features but I think this is one of the key feature missing since not everyone could dial into the TARGET phone on demand.

Thanks

Spectre,

Please disregard the previous answer. FlexiRECORD indeed works with all current versions of Pro-X for all platforms, including Blackberry.

There may have been a misunderstanding about your question. FlexiRECORD requires a Windows Mobile phone as the MONITOR phone, which must be connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD. FlexiRECORD then communicates via this Monitor phone to make automatic Intercept Calls to the Target and record them onto the PC hard drives. The MONITOR can be ANY old, 2nd hand Windows Mobile phone (it must remain connected to the PC while using FlexiRECORD), but the TARGET can be any of our current Pro-X versions.

FlexiRECORD simply waits for an incoming notice of a call (the Watch List notice sent to the Monitor), and then automatically places the Intercept Call and begins recording. The (Windows Mobile) Monitor phone must be connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD, and this is generally an automatic process in unattended mode.

Please see this KB article for more information about FlexiRECORD:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=9

Spectre,

Please disregard the previous answer. FlexiRECORD indeed works with all current versions of Pro-X for all platforms, including Blackberry.

There may have been a misunderstanding about your question. FlexiRECORD requires a Windows Mobile phone as the MONITOR phone, which must be connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD. FlexiRECORD then communicates via this Monitor phone to make automatic Intercept Calls to the Target and record them onto the PC hard drives. The MONITOR can be ANY old, 2nd hand Windows Mobile phone (it must remain connected to the PC while using FlexiRECORD), but the TARGET can be any of our current Pro-X versions.

FlexiRECORD simply waits for an incoming notice of a call (the Watch List notice sent to the Monitor), and then automatically places the Intercept Call and begins recording. The (Windows Mobile) Monitor phone must be connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD, and this is generally an automatic process in unattended mode.

Please see this KB article for more information about FlexiRECORD:

http://support.flexispy.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=9

Thats awesome Christian. Which WinMo version is preferred for the MONITOR phone? When you say "FlexiRECORD simply waits for an incoming notice of a call", does the FlexiRECORD receives an email, sms etc. Basically how is the communication established that there is incoming/outgoing call on the TARGET phone.

Thanks,

Fez

FYI This is what I originally thought. Taken from you FlexiRECORD webpage.

FlexiRECORD - Record Phone Calls on PC

Automatically record call intercepts $249

Install to a PC and a Windows Mobile phone as the Monitor

(WM Monitor is connected to the PC)

Requires Pro-X already installed on Target Phone

(Symbian or WM)

Integrated remote control of multiple FlexiSPY targets

Thats awesome Christian. Which WinMo version is preferred for the MONITOR phone? When you say "FlexiRECORD simply waits for an incoming notice of a call", does the FlexiRECORD receives an email, sms etc. Basically how is the communication established that there is incoming/outgoing call on the TARGET phone.

Thanks,

Fez

As soon as a call intercept takes place and the SMS is recieved on the MONITOR phone it triggers the Windows Mobile phone to start recording.

As soon as a call intercept takes place and the SMS is recieved on the MONITOR phone it triggers the Windows Mobile phone to start recording.

Ian,

I guess your team made the update in the software but didn't change to webpage to reflect that. The system requirement from FlexiRECORD page are not up to date

HOW IT WORKS

Simply connect low cost windows mobile cell phone to your computers sound card and install the FlexiRECORD software. FlexiRECORD uses the attached cell phone to make and record calls and send SMS commands. This technique gives you a highly portable solution that you can use on the move with a laptop.

Click here to see how it works

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

•Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6.0

•Windows XP or Vista For PC

Pro-X running on either a Symbian or Windows Mobile Target phone

So my understanding is that FlexiRECORD will work with any TARGET phone (STORM 2) with ProX installed on it WHILE the MONITOR phone has to be WinMo to do the recording.

Does the MONITOR phone requires data services from the carrier?

Spectre,

Please provide me the link to that page so I can verify and update it.

Please note that Storm 2 is not listed on our supported devices page for Pro-X. Storm 2 is a dual mode GSM/CDMA phone. Dual mode phones must operate with the same functionality of CDMA devices, and unfortunately Intercept Call is not currently compatible with CDMA models.

You are absolutely correct that it will work with ANY Pro-X Target that's already installed and operating. But for using FlexiRECORD you just need the predefined Monitor number to be a Windows Mobile model. This is because FlexiRECORD runs under Windows and it gets installed onto BOTH the PC as well as the Monitor. The Monitor is then left connected by cable to the PC, so FlexiRECORD can tell it when to place the Intercept Call and begin recording directly from the connected Monitor. This happens automatically whenever the Monitor receives the standard SMS notice alerting you that a call has connected to the Target. So the whole system runs in unattended mode, automatically placing and recording all Intercept Calls (as defined by the Watch List configuration you set up - being ALL Calls, only predefined phone numbers, or etc.).

The Monitor doesn't need to have Internet access, its only being used to make the Intercept Calls. You can just find any 2nd hand or inexpensive Windows Mobile device for the dedicated purpose when you need to use FlexiRECORD.

Spectre,

Please provide me the link to that page so I can verify and update it.

Please note that Storm 2 is not listed on our supported devices page for Pro-X. Storm 2 is a dual mode GSM/CDMA phone. Dual mode phones must operate with the same functionality of CDMA devices, and unfortunately Intercept Call is not currently compatible with CDMA models.

You are absolutely correct that it will work with ANY Pro-X Target that's already installed and operating. But for using FlexiRECORD you just need the predefined Monitor number to be a Windows Mobile model. This is because FlexiRECORD runs under Windows and it gets installed onto BOTH the PC as well as the Monitor. The Monitor is then left connected by cable to the PC, so FlexiRECORD can tell it when to place the Intercept Call and begin recording directly from the connected Monitor. This happens automatically whenever the Monitor receives the standard SMS notice alerting you that a call has connected to the Target. So the whole system runs in unattended mode, automatically placing and recording all Intercept Calls (as defined by the Watch List configuration you set up - being ALL Calls, only predefined phone numbers, or etc.).

The Monitor doesn't need to have Internet access, its only being used to make the Intercept Calls. You can just find any 2nd hand or inexpensive Windows Mobile device for the dedicated purpose when you need to use FlexiRECORD.

Here is the link where i found those requirements. They are on the very bottom of the page.

http://www.flexispy.com/flexirecord-record-phone-calls-on-pc.htm

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33