unable to enter dowload site

Hello.

I have bought Flexispy proX a few days ago, to be installed on a Nokia 5230. Only now i cant seem to be able to enter de page were i insert my flexikey(i can get to the adress, but i just cant enter the page) , i think that this has something to do with my internet provider( TMN ) this is a portuguese internet provider, i have tried to get some help from them but nobody could explain to me why i couldnt enter that page. I will now change the internet service to Vodafone and try to install it that way, hopfully it will work. If anyone knows of a similar case, or has information that can help me in any way, it would be great.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pedro Ornelas.

Hello.

I have bought Flexispy proX a few days ago, to be installed on a Nokia 5230. Only now i cant seem to be able to enter de page were i insert my flexikey(i can get to the adress, but i just cant enter the page) , i think that this has something to do with my internet provider( TMN ) this is a portuguese internet provider, i have tried to get some help from them but nobody could explain to me why i couldnt enter that page. I will now change the internet service to Vodafone and try to install it that way, hopfully it will work. If anyone knows of a similar case, or has information that can help me in any way, it would be great.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pedro Ornelas.

In this situation we do recommend using a SIM card from a different provider to download, activate and configure and then replace the SIM card with the original when done.

Hello.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pedro Ornelas.

I don't know about the 5230 but I have installed Flexispy on a Nokia by first downloading Flexispy to a PC and then using Nokia PCSuite to install from the PC to the phone.

Open a browser window on the PC (e.g. Internet Explorer) and enter the URL (for the download site). You should get a screen which prompts for your Flexikey. Enter the Flexikey and hit the download button. You should then get a normal file download window. Save the file (current one if FSXS9_3_04_23.SISX) on the PC then connect the phone to the PC, startup PCSuite (or OVIsuite) and use the application installer to install the downloaded file.

I don't know about the 5230 but I have installed Flexispy on a Nokia by first downloading Flexispy to a PC and then using Nokia PCSuite to install from the PC to the phone.

Open a browser window on the PC (e.g. Internet Explorer) and enter the URL (http://djp.cc). You should get a screen which prompts for your Flexikey. Enter the Flexikey and hit the download button. You should then get a normal file download window. Save the file (current one if FSXS9_3_04_23.SISX) on the PC then connect the phone to the PC, startup PCSuite (or OVIsuite) and use the application installer to install the downloaded file.

While we can't directly support any problems you may have when doing it this way, it should usually work if done properly. However, it would still be much easier if a SIM card from a different provider were used just for the install, as Ian suggested. The other question might be whether or not the service provider is blocking access to the download site, or possibly to the FlexiSPY server itself, as we don't really have enough information to determine this. It is possible that the download site might be blocked while the Activation and reporting server is not, so it is always worth downloading with a different SIM card first, if possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023