Samsung Moment

I have read the other posts on people having problems with the Moment. At first I was also receiving the error where it was saying it was not connecting. Even though I had taken the phone to sprint less than a week ago and had the firmware updated, I figured out last night that it was still not the most current version. After using the internal update tool I was able to get it to state - Connection Status: SUCCESS. Now however the "Number of Events Received" has changed to a negative number. My Profile also still states the device has not been connected

Has anyone had any luck on getting the Moment to upload successfully?

The following is the diagnositc report I am now receiveing:

1>67,1.00.8

2>SPH-M900, 2.1-update1

5>1

6><1,1,*,*,1>

7>7,0 (Before update value was 5,0)

8>0,4,0 (Before 0,0,0)

11>4

12>2.0

14>Date/Time of request

15>0xE0

17>310,120

18>Sprint

21>59117568 (Was 57511936)

28>network, gps

I have already tried sending the codes to disable and then to re enable capture. Please help!

I have read the other posts on people having problems with the Moment. At first I was also receiving the error where it was saying it was not connecting. Even though I had taken the phone to sprint less than a week ago and had the firmware updated, I figured out last night that it was still not the most current version. After using the internal update tool I was able to get it to state - Connection Status: SUCCESS. Now however the "Number of Events Received" has changed to a negative number. My Profile also still states the device has not been connected

Has anyone had any luck on getting the Moment to upload successfully?

The following is the diagnositc report I am now receiveing:

1>67,1.00.8

2>SPH-M900, 2.1-update1

5>1

6><1,1,*,*,1>

7>7,0 (Before update value was 5,0)

8>0,4,0 (Before 0,0,0)

11>4

12>2.0

14>Date/Time of request

15>0xE0

17>310,120

18>Sprint

21>59117568 (Was 57511936)

28>network, gps

I have already tried sending the codes to disable and then to re enable capture. Please help!

Hi,

Can you submit a ticket on this via our support suite support.flexispy.com this way we can confirm you as the customer and give you account specific information something that cannot be done on the forum

cheers

In your account Profile page, if you see a last connected date/time entry then it means the software is active. If it isn't active it will say "not yet connected", or similar. Be careful about mis-interpreting messages you may see elsewhere, such as if you register for an additional account under the same email address. In that case you might see a message stating that "one or more of your subscriptions have not been activated". This might also happen if you have any incompleted orders, but its not a device-specific message.

It is reasonable that some of the data shown in the Diagnostic Report can change after a firmware upgrade. The database size, message count and etc. might be affected by an upgrade, depending on what files are replaced by the upgrade. A complete firmware upgrade may require a reformat, and even if you choose the option to backup/save your data (to re-import later), some of your data records may still not survive the reformat/upgrade process.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael