Password protected

jaxtastic

Hi,

The Blackberry Curve target phone is password protected.

I have access to the phone after the password has been entered for approximately half an hour which from your information I understand should be long enough to download the spyware.

I would like to know if at any point of the download process the password is needed? For example does the Blackberry have to be rebooted and does that require the password to be entered?

Is the download recorded anywhere on the mobile, for example in the cache and if so how is that deleted.

I have to admit that I am not at all familiar with how to load anything onto a phone. Is there a video clip or a really clear set of instructions to help with this?

Or is there the possibility that someone who has installed flexispy pro-x would be willing to help?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers J

Hi,

The Blackberry Curve target phone is password protected.

I have access to the phone after the password has been entered for approximately half an hour which from your information I understand should be long enough to download the spyware.

I would like to know if at any point of the download process the password is needed? For example does the Blackberry have to be rebooted and does that require the password to be entered?

Is the download recorded anywhere on the mobile, for example in the cache and if so how is that deleted.

I have to admit that I am not at all familiar with how to load anything onto a phone. Is there a video clip or a really clear set of instructions to help with this?

Or is there the possibility that someone who has installed flexispy pro-x would be willing to help?

Thanks for your help,

Cheers J

Generally speaking the phone will not need to be rebooted once the software is installed but if the phone needs special permissions then it may need to be rebooted but it will not be the norm, to install the software you do so from the phone web browser so we suggest you delete the entry from the history of the browser.

Once purchased you will receive a link to the manual which provides detailed installation instructions with pictures so it shouldn't be a problem to install and 20 minutes should be fine especially if you read the manual prior to installation

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369