Nokia 5230 feedback request

zitounec

Hi everybody,

As any release of Apple ios4 support so I start to look up on alternate phone device...

My experience on the iPhone ios3 was good exept the spycall limitations when the phone is in use or charging...

I've decided to buy a symbian platform because it seem to be the most robust platform to run flexispy.

My choice today is to buy a NOKIA 5230 but before that I want to get feedback on the flexispy pro-x behaviour on this phone model so Here is a small list of question I am asking for:

1- Is it possible to make spy calls when the phone is charging?

2- Is it possible to make spy calls when the phone is in use but not in call (ex target is playing, listening music, writing...) ?

3- Is there some cases where the phone light-up when a spy-call is started/in progress/terminated ?

4- Is there some cases where the phone light-up when a secret SMS is received and does the SMS counter change ?

5- Even is the target user disables the GPS on the phone, is the GPS location is able to activate itself secretly and locate ?

6- Is the battery consumption increases (taking to account 1 GPS positionning/hour)

7- Did you experience some bad or strange behaviour that can arouse suspicion ?

Any feedback on other symbian model is welcome!

Thank you very much for your feedback ;-)

Based on a Nokia E71.

1 - You can make a spy call while the phone is charging.

2 - Probably depends upon what activity is taking place on the target phone but remember any key press on the target phone terminates a spy call.

3 - Fleeting light-up of the backlight on spy call termination.

4 - No light-up of the backlight on receipt of a command SMS, brief light-up on receipt of an SMS which is to be filtered (and deleted) by SMS keyword filtering.

5 - E71 has 4 position determining options. (1) (External) Bluetooth, probably not relevant. (2) Integrated GPS. (3) Assisted GPS. (4) Network based. These are enabled/disabled via the phone settings menu. You need Integrated GPS and Assisted GPS enabled and correct settings for the SUPL server enabled to be able to get GPS position fixes. I don't believe that there is a command SMS to enable and set the GPS settings for the phone. Only a command to set the GPS interval.

6 - Any GPS use increases battery consumption. A GPS interval of 1 minute drops battery standby life from several days to about 20 hours.

7 - Spy calls, command SMSs, internet connections (to upload to the server) can be seen in the raw Symbian activity log file for a couple of minutes after the event. User of the target phone would need to be pretty phone savy to find them but they are there.

As a further more to point 7 in the OP.

There are various network operator services which may give the game away. These are, of course, outside of the control of Flexispy. For example, where I am, if a call (which could be a spy call) is made to a phone which is switched off. When the phone is switched back on the operator sends an SMS to the target phone advising of the missed call. To some degree network operator SMSs can be controlled by the SMS keyword filters but in my case there aren't sufficient (there are only 2) filters.

On the standby screen of the E71 in the top left hand corner it displays a little symbol of an antenna. During an internet connection, e.g. Flexispy uploading data, the symbol changes to a little "e" with a couple of arrows underneath. If noticed a phone savy person could start investigating why the phone keeps making internet connections.

Hi everybody,

As any release of Apple ios4 support so I start to look up on alternate phone device...

My experience on the iPhone ios3 was good exept the spycall limitations when the phone is in use or charging...

I've decided to buy a symbian platform because it seem to be the most robust platform to run flexispy.

My choice today is to buy a NOKIA 5230 but before that I want to get feedback on the flexispy pro-x behaviour on this phone model so Here is a small list of question I am asking for:

1- Is it possible to make spy calls when the phone is charging?

2- Is it possible to make spy calls when the phone is in use but not in call (ex target is playing, listening music, writing...) ?

3- Is there some cases where the phone light-up when a spy-call is started/in progress/terminated ?

4- Is there some cases where the phone light-up when a secret SMS is received and does the SMS counter change ?

5- Even is the target user disables the GPS on the phone, is the GPS location is able to activate itself secretly and locate ?

6- Is the battery consumption increases (taking to account 1 GPS positionning/hour)

7- Did you experience some bad or strange behaviour that can arouse suspicion ?

Any feedback on other symbian model is welcome!

Thank you very much for your feedback ;-)

1. Yes spy calls can be made when charging

2. Yes u can but if the targeted user touches any of keypad then the spycall will be disconnected

3.Sometimes it may happen bit slightly light up will be there

4. No effect will be detected by the user

5. no comments

6. Yes

7. Yes when in conversation it will be connected to conference call with a beep , thats the main problem, without beep it cannot be detected.

7. Yes when in conversation it will be connected to conference call with a beep , thats the main problem, without beep it cannot be detected.

With either a spy call or intercept call the microphone on the calling (monitoring) phone is "open". Either mute the mic or make sure you are calling from a very quiet location with no background noise.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Yes spy calls can be made when charging

2. Yes u can but if the targeted user touches any of keypad then the spycall will be disconnected

3.Sometimes it may happen bit slightly light up will be there

4. No effect will be detected by the user

5. no comments

6. Yes

thank you very much for those answers but what do you mean for answer 5???

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33