Can't access the program after Android 2.2.1 update

After activation..I got a notice to update my phone for security updates. I updated my HTC (Google) Nexus One from Android OS 2.2 to 2.2.1. I haven't been able to access the program since. It is my first time using the program so I figured it's possible I'm doing it wrong. I dialed *#35394539 and it dialed then I got a message from the provider saying the number is not valid. I tried holding the home key, but still go nothing..any one else see this? Any suggestions?

i may be wrong in saying this .. but did the rom update wipe the app out ???

tryin installing it agen ? hope this is a bit of help ?

When the ROM was updated chances are the entire phone was formatted which would have removed the software from the phone so you would need to install it again.

When the ROM was updated chances are the entire phone was formatted which would have removed the software from the phone so you would need to install it again.

Thanks for the replies! I've reinstalled the package, but when I dial *#900900900 to activate the program, I only get a message from the carrier about the call not being able to be completed. I tried dialing *#FlexiKEY as well but I got the same message.. any additional thoughts?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies! I've reinstalled the package, but when I dial *#900900900 to activate the program, I only get a message from the carrier about the call not being able to be completed. I tried dialing *#FlexiKEY as well but I got the same message.. any additional thoughts?

Thanks again.

Try dialing *#900900900 as a call (do not let it dial) and end it immediately.

Thanks. I tried that and it didn't work either; however, my phone's info is still being logged. I just can't control anything.

When you are trying to access the menu again, make sure you are substituting the Key you received in your email for where it says FlexiKEY

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33