Which phone does Spycall work with when charging??

My current target phone is a iPhone 3GS with 3.13. Flexispy Pro-X 1.06 installed. Spycall does not work when the phone is being charged, which is usually at night, which is when I need it to work.

So my question is, is there any phone that Spycall will work with the phone being charged?

My current target phone is a iPhone 3GS with 3.13. Flexispy Pro-X 1.06 installed. Spycall does not work when the phone is being charged, which is usually at night, which is when I need it to work.

So my question is, is there any phone that Spycall will work with the phone being charged?

The issue when charging only applies to the iPhone products, and is unique to the iPhone models. All other versions of the software continue to operate as normal when charging (Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Mobile, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know about iphone but there is no problem with sybion nokia phones, try it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The versions of FlexiSPY iPhone are written for iOS versions of the phone, not the phone models. If you are running an iOS version 4.x or 5.0 through (currently) 5.1.1, then your model will work with FlexiSPY. Please dont get confused about what is supported. What is important is the iOS version and that fact that you have jailbroken it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

As we have said, our software is OS version specific, not handset specific. As Miriam has said, as long as the TARGET phone (if iPhone) has been jailbroken and is running a compatible OS version (4.x - 5.1.1) then spycall will work when the phone is charging on that platform.

Edit - The specification of being jailbroken and running iOS 4.x - 5.1.1 is for installation requirements only. Being able to perform a spycall whilst the TARGET phone is being charged is only for TARGET phones running OS 5.x and will not work on devices running OS 4.x.

Ian,

The versions of Flexispy for IOS 4.x do not support spycall while on the charger...unless something has changed. You seem to imply from your last message that Flexispy for any iOS version from 4.x to 5.1.1 will support spycalls while on the charger...I believe (unless something has changed) that only versions for iOS 5.x support this functionality...

Hello Peter.

Sorry, I was referring to installation, that as long as the iPhone is running OS 4.x up to 5.x and it has been jailbroken then it is fine for installation. But yes, spycall whilst charging is only for OS 5.x devices.

I have edited my original post to reflect this.

Many thanks.

I figured it was something like that :) I just wanted to make sure the original poster understood. I WISH spycall worked during charging on iOS 4.x devices. Or that the iOS 5.x version was able to use speakerphone during spycall to avoid the noise reduction issue...hint...hint :) :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369