HTC Desire

hello just to report that FlexiSPY Android Spy Phone CE is workin Fine so far on HTC Desire with the 2.1 Rom

i will get around 2 updated the phones rom to 2.2 after i'v tested it for 4 dayz 2 make sure its workin 100%

but after seeing it not crash on the 1st 10 boots is a god send ( iv been useing mobile spy with no luck and i'm liking this App a lot better ) yea its missing some stuff like contacts and cell tower ( not GPS 2 save on phone batt ) but its only a beta and its a GOOD start 2 a beta if you ask me

hello just to report that FlexiSPY Android Spy Phone CE is workin Fine so far on HTC Desire with the 2.1 Rom

i will get around 2 updated the phones rom to 2.2 after i'v tested it for 4 dayz 2 make sure its workin 100%

but after seeing it not crash on the 1st 10 boots is a god send ( iv been useing mobile spy with no luck and i'm liking this App a lot better ) yea its missing some stuff like contacts and cell tower ( not GPS 2 save on phone batt ) but its only a beta and its a GOOD start 2 a beta if you ask me

Thanks for the kind words. We are working on releasing a commercial version with more features soon :)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33