HTC Desire - Help please

hello i payed for mobile spy 3 days ago and DONT EVEN GO THERE !.... i was told after i got the item that i needed 2 downgrade to 2.1 for it 2 work ! ... i dident mind doin that ,, so i did ! and you know what it still crash's all the time and i lose a lot of logs ! ....

ANYWAY movin on

hi will this work on 2.2 or should i just keep the 2.1 WWE rom i go on it ??

thanks for your time and i hope 2 here from you soon ..

hello i payed for mobile spy 3 days ago and DONT EVEN GO THERE !.... i was told after i got the item that i needed 2 downgrade to 2.1 for it 2 work ! ... i dident mind doin that ,, so i did ! and you know what it still crash's all the time and i lose a lot of logs ! ....

ANYWAY movin on

hi will this work on 2.2 or should i just keep the 2.1 WWE rom i go on it ??

thanks for your time and i hope 2 here from you soon ..

Our testing department has a Desire but its running 2.1-update1. We have a Nexus running 2.2 but I'm not sure that FACE has ever been tested on it, as we are focusing more on the upcoming commercial Android release. However I don't think there are any core differences between 2.1 and 2.2. I would suspect that you can run FACE on either version just fine, but I couldn't guarantee it (until you might kindly confirm to us afterwards). I know its a pain to upgrade and then downgrade, and then do it all over just to find out, but at least FACE is a FREE application, and we already know that it is stable and does not crash. In fact the only model we've ever heard any issues from is the Samsung Moment. So I doubt that you would have any problems, but please do try and let us know.

In general I wouldn't expect much difference between models. We develop for the OS, not for specific models. Except in cases where a certain model is doing something very non-standard with the OS, it should run more or less the same on most phones that are in standard compliance with the Android SDK.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33