I was wondering if anyone has any confirmation that the beta software will work on a DROID 2 with version 2.2(Froyo) OS?

I am going to be purchasing a DROID 2 very soon(possibly tomorrow) depending on the information that I get from this post. I will be using this for monitoring purposes, so I am very concerned about the stealth ability while in beta. If it works great, which I am sure that it will, I will be buying the full version.

Can anyone give me any information about this new OS?

Thanks in advance!

I was wondering if anyone has any confirmation that the beta software will work on a DROID 2 with version 2.2(Froyo) OS?

I am going to be purchasing a DROID 2 very soon(possibly tomorrow) depending on the information that I get from this post. I will be using this for monitoring purposes, so I am very concerned about the stealth ability while in beta. If it works great, which I am sure that it will, I will be buying the full version.

Can anyone give me any information about this new OS?

Thanks in advance!

I just read the sticky that ALL Android OS are supported. Since that sticky was posted in February, I am wondering if that still applies. I guess if it didn't, it would have been updated. I know my post may be deleted, and that is fine, but clarification would be nice :-)

Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am running it on a Droid 2 and am not having any problems with it.

Thanks for letting us know Random. As the sticky says, it will work on all current Android OS versions at this time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023