Android CE questions

Jimbo

Apparently the Pro-X version is not currently available for the Android based phones, only the CE is.

I have a few questions with regard to that.

1) Is the CE a beta version of Pro-X?

2) Does the CE support all the features of Pro-X?

3) If the Pro-X version is not available in 3 months, is the 3 month trial renewable? Remotely?

4) Once the Pro-X version is available, will I need physical access to the phone to upgrade to it?

5) How soon do you expect Pro-X to be available on Android?

Apparently the Pro-X version is not currently available for the Android based phones, only the CE is.

I have a few questions with regard to that.

1) Is the CE a beta version of Pro-X?

2) Does the CE support all the features of Pro-X?

3) If the Pro-X version is not available in 3 months, is the 3 month trial renewable? Remotely?

4) Once the Pro-X version is available, will I need physical access to the phone to upgrade to it?

5) How soon do you expect Pro-X to be available on Android?

1 - No, it is not a beta. Pro-X for Android will compare more favorably to our other Pro-X commercial versions, including similar stealth operation.

2 - No, Pro-X generally includes SpyCall, Intercept Call and other advanced functions.

3 - You can't renew the current CE version, but you can simply download it again with a new FlexiKEY.

4 - You will always need access to the Target phone in order to install any new software version. You will also need to first uninstall the current version before downloading Pro-X.

5 - Release dates are always hard to pin down, as we put everything through testing and refinement before final release. We want to offer the best product available for a final release version, although we must also balance this against growing customer demand. Therefore we ask you to be patient and trust that we are doing everything we can to get a respectable new version into your hands within a relative near future; within this quarter. Please keep an eye on the News/Announcements section as well as our Support Blogs here, as ongoing updates will be posted as soon as more information becomes available.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12