Start capture text

tlbbfg

The target phone is a Blackberry Curve Nextel 8350. Install was successful, but launch of "start capture" not successful. I just tried sending target phone the tuoa and gjmb text to initiate launch. No luck. Any other people have this issue? If so, work arounds?

The target phone is a Blackberry Curve Nextel 8350. Install was successful, but launch of "start capture" not successful. I just tried sending target phone the tuoa and gjmb text to initiate launch. No luck. Any other people have this issue? If so, work arounds?

If its a Nextel model, its probably an 8350i, and I don't think this phone is listed on our page of supported devices. Therefore it may have some issues. However, I'm not sure what you are referring to by "launching" the start capture. If you're having any difficulties, please state exactly what step of the manual you're having the actual problem at, and exactly what is happening that prevents you from moving to the next step.

After selecting the event types you want captured, just make sure that "start capture" has been selected in the menu, and it should reflect that current status. When sending commands, please note that commands are CaSe SenSitiVe, and most phones will automatically capitalize the first letter if you don't change this.

If its a Nextel model, its probably an 8350i, and I don't think this phone is listed on our page of supported devices. Therefore it may have some issues. However, I'm not sure what you are referring to by "launching" the start capture. If you're having any difficulties, please state exactly what step of the manual you're having the actual problem at, and exactly what is happening that prevents you from moving to the next step.

After selecting the event types you want captured, just make sure that "start capture" has been selected in the menu, and it should reflect that current status. When sending commands, please note that commands are CaSe SenSitiVe, and most phones will automatically capitalize the first letter if you don't change this.

I emailed two screen shots to Ian that showed what the phone was saying. Did you see those? If not, how can I email those to tech support?

I DID ask support desk BEFORE I ordered if this device was supported, because it wasn't listed in supported devices. I was advised to choose the "closest model"

I ran into problems at step 18 on the manual for BB. I dialed the *#900900900. It found internet connection. I entered flexikey. But at step 23, the menu screen that showed up was not what the manual says should be. I took a picture of the phone at this step, and the menu screen I DID get.. I was never able to select the activities to be monitored, report timer, etc. When I closed the screen, it warned me that "start capture" had not started, and did I want to exit anyway. So how do I get it to start capture?

I did send the text messages to the phone, in lower case several times with no luck.

Please help!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX