Message on dasboard

Cece

When I enter to my dasboard i saw a message from flexispy 

It said something like that "we fix the android 12 privacy indicator problem 

You should root yourself or choose advanced installation service"

I do not understand

If we choose installation service, does will the problem solved without rooting, or installation service team will root the phone?

1 minute ago, Dakota said:

Hi Cece,

To have the option to disable the indicators, the phone must first be rooted. If your phone can be rooted, then our  installation team can do this for you. Alternatively you can carry out the rooting process yourself.

Hi if you or me root the phone, does will all datas wiping? I dont want to delete anything during rooting is it possible? Because if datas delete, my target will learn it

3 hours ago, Cece said:

Hi if you or me root the phone, does will all datas wiping? I dont want to delete anything during rooting is it possible? Because if datas delete, my target will learn it

The device can be backed up before root and restored later, but if it there are a large amount of files on the device then this would take a very long time. Also by backing it up it does not backup all the settings or logged in apps, the device owner would definitely see a difference when the phone is rooted. For example, the wallpaper, the ringtones, some messages wont be fully backed up, pictures would be scrambled not in order or not all pics might be backed up

The best thing to do would be to backup the device beforehand. Expect this to take several hours.

9 hours ago, Dakota said:

The device can be backed up before root and restored later, but if it there are a large amount of files on the device then this would take a very long time. Also by backing it up it does not backup all the settings or logged in apps, the device owner would definitely see a difference when the phone is rooted. For example, the wallpaper, the ringtones, some messages wont be fully backed up, pictures would be scrambled not in order or not all pics might be backed up

The best thing to do would be to backup the device beforehand. Expect this to take several hours.

I think you should improve a solution for non rooted phones. Please please please This is very hard situation for fs users

Believe me, its not worth rooting your phone, I have done this a few times and its a lot of work and your phone keeps giving problems to the user, like rebooting etc.

ALso, you get all the main and important features without rooting:

• IMs
  • SMS
  • Calls
  • Browsing
  • Emails

Why don't you use a black pen and colour over the indicators? - Or use a small piece of black tape, the user probably would notice and its a lot less of a headache to you 🤣

19 minutes ago, Graham said:

Believe me, its not worth rooting your phone, I have done this a few times and its a lot of work and your phone keeps giving problems to the user, like rebooting etc.

ALso, you get all the main and important features without rooting:

• IMs
  • SMS
  • Calls
  • Browsing
  • Emails

Why don't you use a black pen and colour over the indicators? - Or use a small piece of black tape, the user probably would notice and its a lot less of a headache to you 🤣

The most important feature is rem video and ambient recording and app screenshots. But the last one dont work on non rooted phones and other 2 feature show the indicators on the screen. I have no chance to root my target already and i know most of fs users same like me.

So i think new solution should be improved for non rooted phone users. We should can use all this features as its used to be, (like before android 12 update) i hope this will not take a lot of time. 

And i guess you made a joke but sorry my english not perfect i can not understand you exactly