Call monitoring--target phone and monitoring phone

pehm1231

Have pro x, target phone is tmobile bb bold 9700. When target receives or makes a call, it notifies via text message my cell phone, which is the designated monitor phone. However, I would like to be able to monitor from my landline, but this phone does not receive text messages, and so if I designate that phone as the monitor, then I won't be notified when the target phone receives or makes a call. Can I set up my cell phone to receive the text and my landline to be the monitor phone?

Have pro x, target phone is tmobile bb bold 9700. When target receives or makes a call, it notifies via text message my cell phone, which is the designated monitor phone. However, I would like to be able to monitor from my landline, but this phone does not receive text messages, and so if I designate that phone as the monitor, then I won't be notified when the target phone receives or makes a call. Can I set up my cell phone to receive the text and my landline to be the monitor phone?

You can't do it that way, because you can only define a single monitor number at a time. But you can set your land line to be the monitor, if you configure the number manually in the program settings menu on the Target phone (since you can't send the command from the land line).

Tip: for more community support answers, post support questions to the customer only Peer-To-Peer Support area.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819