Rooted or non rooted

Cece

What do you think about it, flexispy work better on rooted phone or non rooted phone? Which one do you think is better than the other? I thought rooted phones were better. But when i search for limitations of some feature, i saw that there are so many limitations for rooted phones compared to non rooted devices . Some features only works on non rooted phone. Is it true or i misunderstood it? When i think about it it seen illogical, in my opinion rooted phones should be able to work all the features compared to other phones.

Depends on what you're trying to do. I have a rooted s9 with extreme package installed and everything works except spycall and call recording only records target side of conversation as phone has dual sim cards and evidently won't record both sides. There are some features that work on non rooted that don't work on rooted which is odd to me but I'm used to it. If you do decide to root make sure you get one with an exynos processor as snapdragon can't be rooted from what I've been told. 

Rooted was the way to go for devices released pre Apr 2019 (S9/Note 9 series). Newer devices that come with Android 10.0 or later may have some issues after rooting. Digital transaction apps, Banking apps, Some streaming apps may not work on rooted devices and might indicate that the device is rooted.  

4 hours ago, FlexiStore said:

Rooted was the way to go for devices released pre Apr 2019 (S9/Note 9 series). Newer devices that come with Android 10.0 or later may have some issues after rooting. Digital transaction apps, Banking apps, Some streaming apps may not work on rooted devices and might indicate that the device is rooted.  

This is very important iformation i think

Thank you i have not heard it before