Call recordings problem

Cece

When i play call recordings there are not any voice. It plays as  a mute. I tried change recording source or play with any other programs but they dont work. This feature was working very well until 2 weeks ago. Can you please help

I created a ticket to get help from the support team. but they told me as if they were kidding: If this feature was working properly before, then something had happened on the target phone itself. Regards!

I'm shocked this must be a joke.

Does anyone have the same problem as me with the call  recordings? (Play with no voice)

11 hours ago, blackadonis03 said:

Check permissions on  the SS app and make sure microphone is allowed 

But when i downlad the recording, it has a file size for example 1 mb does not it shows that recording feature works successfully?

25 minutes ago, blackadonis03 said:

Call recording will still record the call but if the mic is not allowed under permissions it will not record any voice. Yes you will still have a file size but it will be blank recording(no voice). Check permissions and let me know

The target phone is too far away from me unfortunately But i gave permission for all features I dont think so him disable the permission of microphone only, because other features still work