Whatsapp not working, Call recording also not working.

smariela3

I bought the install service and the extreme quaterly package.

Voice recording is not working, only records one way audio, already tried all the other sources options, none work.  AOSP only records the audio from the microfone, not the speaker.

whatsapp doesnt even show up in the website.

will ask for a refund if this issue, which I was assured worked perfectly on this phone, is not resolved in the next couple days.  already made claims in support, but no one answerd...

Hi, 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

And as our support mention, call recording may not work properly on some device 

https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/call-recording-limitations

You can purchase device from our FlexiStore page to ensure that recording can be captured both ways
as those devices that we offer are fully compatible. 

You can file for a refund for this issue
https://zfrmz.com/0b4yydcwVok541zsRaiS

• 2 months later...

Hi Paul FW,

I am having the same issue, logged several ticket but no solution.

Tell us which phone brand will sure work and I can buy a phone as required for Flexisyp and another flexispy account (I already have 1-year extreme). You can root or install anything on it to make whatsapp 2-way call recording working.

You can reply me here or reach me via ticket no. [##177127##].

10 hours ago, Peter325 said:

Hi Paul FW,

I am having the same issue, logged several ticket but no solution.

Tell us which phone brand will sure work and I can buy a phone as required for Flexisyp and another flexispy account (I already have 1-year extreme). You can root or install anything on it to make whatsapp 2-way call recording working.

You can reply me here or reach me via ticket no. [##177127##].

looking into this.

• 8 months later...

Ticket ID 211806 and subject "VOIP Recording Not Working". After paying for over $400 for the Extreme Package, finding out that that most of the advertised claims are falsely is "extremely" disappointing. Customer Service is a joke, their response to my ticket was ask for a refund, but you'll get a partial one if you are lucky, otherwise buy a phone from us. No indication that they actually looked into my account or my particular problem. Very poor service for an "extremely" expensive application, and I am "extremely" frustrated with the software and even more so with their support (or lack thereof). If you are considering buying flexispy based on anything beyond basic Call Recording (which it does as advertised), think twice. 

23 hours ago, seraph said:

Ticket ID 211806 and subject "VOIP Recording Not Working". After paying for over $400 for the Extreme Package, finding out that that most of the advertised claims are falsely is "extremely" disappointing. Customer Service is a joke, their response to my ticket was ask for a refund, but you'll get a partial one if you are lucky, otherwise buy a phone from us. No indication that they actually looked into my account or my particular problem. Very poor service for an "extremely" expensive application, and I am "extremely" frustrated with the software and even more so with their support (or lack thereof). If you are considering buying flexispy based on anything beyond basic Call Recording (which it does as advertised), think twice. 

The customer service response to my ticket was to copy and paste the FAQ for Call Recording. Now that is really a joke and would be funny, if it weren't so expensive. What kind of customer service is this? Very poor service for a very expensive product! That really makes me feel scammed. These customer service personnel are the con artists, why are they employed? Simply to find any applicable FAQ and copy it in response to a customer's technical problem! That is simply the worst I've ever seen, especially for such an expensive paid product! 

• 4 weeks later...

This is such a rip off.  I paid for extreme also and on the old target phone calls were being recorded perfectly and if Ambient recording was on, the call would get recorded during the ambient recording file.  I had to transfer plan to a new device on Sunday because the old phone broke and now the Ambient goes silent while the call is in progress.  It sent a recording for 2 seconds on a call that lasted over a minute so it's useless.  6 seconds which was the ending of a call that lasted almost 6 minutes.  It was also useless.  I submitted Ticket Id #216580  I hope they fix it because it is a rip off.  In the past while Ambient was being recorded and a call was answered, everything would get lost so I realized if I set ambient recordings through out the day, I would be able to record all calls plus ambience.