Unsuccessful remote commands- Ally

I have sent commands exactly as examples shown in manual (with my flexkey) but there do not seem to be any results. No delivery reports, GPS still updating every minute, and no diagnostic reporting. I read everything I could find here on the topic; maybe I'm missing something though.

The SMS's showed in the report, though I'm sure they did not show on phone itself. I will try to change location update frequency on the phone but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong with the remote commands.

I have sent commands exactly as examples shown in manual (with my flexkey) but there do not seem to be any results. No delivery reports, GPS still updating every minute, and no diagnostic reporting. I read everything I could find here on the topic; maybe I'm missing something though.

The SMS's showed in the report, though I'm sure they did not show on phone itself. I will try to change location update frequency on the phone but I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong with the remote commands.

Please submit this to our support department as a support ticket and attach the commands you sent exactly the way that you sent them.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33