web connection and "wall-garden"

asma-m

Hello;

I am interested in purchasing the Pro-X but I think I might face a problem with the web connection in the target phone as the operator in my country is blocking this website so I guess I won't be able to retrieve the data on the web account. Is it 100% relevant? Is there a different server for the website that the target phone in my situation can connect to? Or is there anything else I can do to make it work? Like download a proxy broker into the target phone!

* If nothing works with the web account can I subscribe and use the spy calls feature only? Would it still work because as its explained in the knowledgebase there will be no need for Internet connection.

* The same thing with the blackberry messenger spy, will I be able to use it as well?

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello;

I am interested in purchasing the Pro-X but I think I might face a problem with the web connection in the target phone as the operator in my country is blocking this website so I guess I won't be able to retrieve the data on the web account. Is it 100% relevant? Is there a different server for the website that the target phone in my situation can connect to? Or is there anything else I can do to make it work? Like download a proxy broker into the target phone!

* If nothing works with the web account can I subscribe and use the spy calls feature only? Would it still work because as its explained in the knowledgebase there will be no need for Internet connection.

* The same thing with the blackberry messenger spy, will I be able to use it as well?

Thank you

Please submit this to our support department as a support ticket, please also tell us the TARGET phone that you will be using.