Nokia 6700 - interuption call dont working

sxstem

hello,

i have been purchase flexispy pro X for my nokia 6700 but i have problem with interuption call. If i call as monitor number to spied phone (nokia 6700 slide)when 6700 is on call, i cant add my monitor phone to conference call. I get hear only (number is busy or something else) and then call is end for me. I have setting ok, becose if i call to spied phone to listenig (when nobody call, no interuption call) everything is ok i hear everything.

please help me with this problem. Where can be a problem? thank you for every answer

hello,

i have been purchase flexispy pro X for my nokia 6700 but i have problem with interuption call. If i call as monitor number to spied phone (nokia 6700 slide)when 6700 is on call, i cant add my monitor phone to conference call. I get hear only (number is busy or something else) and then call is end for me. I have setting ok, becose if i call to spied phone to listenig (when nobody call, no interuption call) everything is ok i hear everything.

please help me with this problem. Where can be a problem? thank you for every answer

Please submit this to us as a support ticket and our support team will assist you with it.

1 - Go to http://support.flexispy.com.

2 - Log in using your email address and password.

3 - Click 'Create / View tickets' and then follow the instructions.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall