Android version 12 not working with flexispy

Graham

I updated the phone last night (Samsung s10) to Android 12 and now there are no logs of anything since then, no sms, no ims, no location and no key logs.

dashboard says phone is not connected.

can someone from tech support tell us all what to do to get it working asap please ?

Thanks

Graham

On 1/23/2022 at 9:14 AM, Graham said:

Update

got it working.

on the target phone, after restarting it, a message pops up asking if you want to allow access for sync services, you must allow access, then flexispy starts working again!

Do you have to do that after every restart or just the first restart after installation?

Only need to do it once, just after you update to Android 12. But of course, if you dont have the target phone, theres a chance the user will click DENY instead of accept, and then you wont get any logs, so you will need to get hold of the phone and find a way to enable access for the app called "sync services"

On 1/25/2022 at 8:38 AM, Graham said:

Only need to do it once, just after you update to Android 12. But of course, if you dont have the target phone, theres a chance the user will click DENY instead of accept, and then you wont get any logs, so you will need to get hold of the phone and find a way to enable access for the app called "sync services"

Did you have to reinstall the software to the target phone after it updated to 12 or did the existing installation continue to work? If figured that if I have to reinstall once the update takes place, I could do the restart myself at that time and hopefully prompt the sync service enabling.