Nothing is working

blackadonis03

11 hours ago, Flowerpower said:

I'm having the same issue now. The portal is not updating. I've had some keylogger responses, but no ambient, not call or voip recordings. I don't have access to the target phone and cannot ask them to restart their phone. It looks like the target might have received a pop-up with sync services and since then the portal isn't updating. It's disappointing cause I have been assured that there is no way to detect or disable the software and now I see that pop-ups appear? This is a critical time not to get this information and I'm not sure how to fix this. I logged a ticket, but support takes forever to get back. They should rather have a live technical chat team

They said to me that: unfortunately you have to have physical access and deactivate and uninstall and reinstall again

:( and even if you can do it, unless you do not rooted your phone privacy indicators will continue be visible during camera or microphone recording

18 hours ago, Cece said:

They said to me that: unfortunately you have to have physical access and deactivate and uninstall and reinstall again

:( and even if you can do it, unless you do not rooted your phone privacy indicators will continue be visible during camera or microphone recording

If this is the case, I need a full refund. I was assured that the software is 100% undetectable and that the user will not be able to change the settings. I was told that information this week. So if that is the case, we have been fed incorrect information