MBackup is visible to phone user.

I have this installed on my teenager's Motorola Droid phone. He keeps removing it by uninstalling an app named "MBackup". I thought this was supposed to be invisible to the target phone user. Any suggestions on how this can be made invisible?

I have this installed on my teenager's Motorola Droid phone. He keeps removing it by uninstalling an app named "MBackup". I thought this was supposed to be invisible to the target phone user. Any suggestions on how this can be made invisible?

Please remember that the Android version is still in development and is currently a free product and so we are working to fix problems like this in the final release.

Please remember that the Android version is still in development and is currently a free product and so we are working to fix problems like this in the final release.

Actually this is not a problem. This free Community version of FlexiSPY Android is offered as a limited consideration of the forthcoming commercial products, which will include more professional features similar to our other commercial products. The commercial version is still in development though we are nearing a release date, and more will be announced in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33