Client Status: Not currently connected

ndiayesllc

Unfortunately this is the type of response you get from Flexispy. So far their customer service is slim to none. Ever concern I've had they basically say....we're sorry you're having this issue but you didn't have us install Flexispy on your targeted device so we can't help you

On 1/12/2022 at 12:20 PM, russellsisk said:

Unfortunately this is the type of response you get from Flexispy. So far their customer service is slim to none. Ever concern I've had they basically say....we're sorry you're having this issue but you didn't have us install Flexispy on your targeted device so we can't help you

Can you please send me the ticket number wherein we our support offers no help ? 

There are a lot of possible reason why our software is getting disconnected. 

And if installation was not done properly, or if we missed certain part such as disabling anti virus or forgot to enable accessibility on the target device. Then it will not work properly. 

But if you have tickets submitted to our support, please provide the ID so we can have a look. 

Thanks