SMS not working as much as it did at first.

Colt44

At first, Flexispy was showing me both sides of the SMS text message conversation. But after a few weeks, now it only shows me the target side of the conversation. 
But this problem only happens for certain incoming numbers. When I text the target phone, I can still see both sides of the conversation in Flexispy. But other incoming numbers have become invisible in SMS. Please help. 
Samsung Galaxy, Android 10. 

19 hours ago, Paulo FW said:

Hi, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

If you have submitted a ticket related with this issue, please provide the ticket ID 
so we can take a look at your account. And respond to you within that email.

Thanks

Im not going to bother with submitting a ticket. The last time I did that, you guys just told me to check the troubleshooting page - which I already did. And then you were silent after that. That whole process is a pointless waste of time.  

49 minutes ago, Colt44 said:

Im not going to bother with submitting a ticket. The last time I did that, you guys just told me to check the troubleshooting page - which I already did. And then you were silent after that. That whole process is a pointless waste of time.  

It will really depends on the situation. But we need to determine the issue as well. 

For missing SMS, we can say that it has something to do the Phone's settings. 
If the device is using RCS or Advance messaging. Wherein the phone will use the internet connection for sending SMS 
instead of the usual network. Then it will not be captured. 

But we need to at least see the ticket ID that you submitted so we can take a look at your account to determine the exact problem. 

25 minutes ago, Paulo FW said:

It will really depends on the situation. But we need to determine the issue as well. 

For missing SMS, we can say that it has something to do the Phone's settings. 
If the device is using RCS or Advance messaging. Wherein the phone will use the internet connection for sending SMS 
instead of the usual network. Then it will not be captured. 

But we need to at least see the ticket ID that you submitted so we can take a look at your account to determine the exact problem. 

Ok thank you. My ticket ID 160053.