UPDATE - FlexiSPY PRO for Blackberry, ver. 3.05 - SUPPORTING OS 5.0 & BB MESSENGER!

hello. im have a 8900 blackberry 0S 5.0, and im upgrade for flexispy 3.05 at 07 august 2010, when im install at cell phone in the menu i can see the blackberry messenger option , and im activate, but in my account im go to messenger log and is empty, no have any log for messenger, can u help me please ?

sorry my english

hello. im have a 8900 blackberry 0S 5.0, and im upgrade for flexispy 3.05 at 07 august 2010, when im install at cell phone in the menu i can see the blackberry messenger option , and im activate, but in my account im go to messenger log and is empty, no have any log for messenger, can u help me please ?

sorry my english

This is not a Support forum. Please post in Peer-To-Peer Support board, or submit an official Ticket at http://support.flexispy.com to receive official Support in a timely manner.

• 1 month later...

HI, I Have flexispy prox instaled in a blackberry and i cant see the records of blackberry messenger in my web acount. the version of blackberry messenger is 5.0.0, and the flexispy prox version is 1.05.21. what could be happenig?

HI, I Have flexispy prox instaled in a blackberry and i cant see the records of blackberry messenger in my web acount. the version of blackberry messenger is 5.0.0, and the flexispy prox version is 1.05.21. what could be happenig?

This is not a Support forum. Please post in Peer-To-Peer Support board, or submit an official Ticket at http://support.flexispy.com to receive official Support in a timely manner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 4 different blackberries with BB pro installed and BBM Capturing has never worked... Have written half a dozen emails and currently have 2 open tickets with MANY replies from "support staff" and it still doesn´t work in any of the 4 phones...

I have 4 different blackberries with BB pro installed and BBM Capturing has never worked... Have written half a dozen emails and currently have 2 open tickets with MANY replies from "support staff" and it still doesn´t work in any of the 4 phones...

Hi. I've just researched your account and I see that we have provided detailed information step by step to help you, but have not received any reply from you in return. This forum is *not* a support forum, nor a place for customer feedback. I'd kindly request that you follow our process for support through the ticketing system, apply the instructions and get back to us. We also ask that if you post in the forums please use only the appropriate forum for the topic at hand.