Subscription renual

Hello, under the my profile section in the flexispy webpage, I am seeing this message:

"Please renew your subscription in order to continue using flexispy. Your device is not allowed to connect if the subscription is already expired.

We'll extend your valid days upon renewal. Please click here to refresh expired date after you complete renewal."

but above it I have the Status marked as active, and the last connected time being 20 minutes ago, where do I renew the subscription when it says it still active for quite a number of days.

thanks,

Hello, under the my profile section in the flexispy webpage, I am seeing this message:

"Please renew your subscription in order to continue using flexispy. Your device is not allowed to connect if the subscription is already expired.

We'll extend your valid days upon renewal. Please click here to refresh expired date after you complete renewal."

but above it I have the Status marked as active, and the last connected time being 20 minutes ago, where do I renew the subscription when it says it still active for quite a number of days.

thanks,

It doesn't mean your subscription is expired. The profile page also shows you exactly how many days are left until expiration. The message you see just reminds you that it won't connect after expiration, unless renewed.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33