Stopping the SMS only

Dante

Hi guys

Thanx for your amazing efforts. I have 2 inquiries:

I have Flexispy PRO-X and the target phone use Sympian.

first, I found out that the SMS that sent from the target phone cost too much money and as a pre-paid phone she started to wonder why she lose money everytime she makes a phone call.

therefore, I wanted to stop the sms only while continuing receiving the reports in my account in the flexispy web page.

I have been told that I need to turn off the watch list. when I did that remotely I ended up by stopping everything, I did not receive anything in my account since one week!! please help

second, I have a silly question regarding the remote commands that contains too many brackets < > shall I use these brackets in the message or they are for separation between numbers??

Thank you sooo much

Dante

Hi guys

Thanx for your amazing efforts. I have 2 inquiries:

I have Flexispy PRO-X and the target phone use Sympian.

first, I found out that the SMS that sent from the target phone cost too much money and as a pre-paid phone she started to wonder why she lose money everytime she makes a phone call.

therefore, I wanted to stop the sms only while continuing receiving the reports in my account in the flexispy web page.

I have been told that I need to turn off the watch list. when I did that remotely I ended up by stopping everything, I did not receive anything in my account since one week!! please help

second, I have a silly question regarding the remote commands that contains too many brackets < > shall I use these brackets in the message or they are for separation between numbers??

Thank you sooo much

Dante

1 - Turning off the watch list should solve your problem and it should not stop data from being captured.

2 - You have to include all < > in the remote SMS command, exactly as it is shown in the manual.

Hello,

AS u have posted regarding pro-x sms problem , their is no way u can avoid the sms as the connection is pre-paid number. the only way is if possible u should change it to post paid & if u are a subscriber of india u should even activate call conferencing & mobile office . Thats the only way. & u if u turn off the watch list the msg's sent by target phone will stop but not to ur web a/c.

Hello,

AS u have posted regarding pro-x sms problem , their is no way u can avoid the sms as the connection is pre-paid number. the only way is if possible u should change it to post paid & if u are a subscriber of india u should even activate call conferencing & mobile office . Thats the only way. & u if u turn off the watch list the msg's sent by target phone will stop but not to ur web a/c.

The reports to the Web Account are done via GPRS/Internet access. As far as the SMS goes, the Watch List is what generates most of the SMS sent to the Monitor. Turning off Watch List only leaves a few other cases when an SMS might be sent automatically:

• In response to an SMS command when you include <d> at the end to receive an SMS confirmation
  • If you have a Monitor number configured with SpyCall feature turned on, and the SIM card is changed
  • If you send command for Diagnostic Report, because the Diagnostic is sent by reply SMS
  • If you send command for GPS on Demand, which replies with the current location by SMS to the Monitor

All of these SMS is sent discretely, not saved in the SMS outbox. But if you want to avoid all SMS replies, you'll have to avoid all of these situations.

Thank you Ian for your concern.

Regarding my problem I am not receiving any data in my account since one week what shall I do?

Regards,

If you're not receiving any data, there might not be an Internet connection available. Or the phone might have been reformatted; in that case all software would need to be reinstalled. You should try sending command for Diagnostic Report, which would be sent back to your by reply SMS. This will show the last connection (you can also look for this on your Profile page of the Web Account), and other information like how many events have been captured since the last connection. If you don't receive a Diagnostic, the program isn't running for some reason (or the phone is off, or has been reformatted). The other possibility is that there is no credit available (for either the SMS reply and/or Internet connection).

If this doesn't help you, get the Diagnostic and submit this along with a Ticket submitted to http://support.flexispy.com.

Thank you Ian for your concern.

Regarding my problem I am not receiving any data in my account since one week what shall I do?

Regards,

Hello,

1- Try to make a SPYCALL.

If SPYCALL works this mean the software is still on the target phone and activated.

Do not send SMS commend if SPYCALL does not work. If phone have been formatted your sms commend might be seen on the target.

Also if phone been formatted your SPYCALL number will be appear on the target phone but this is better than getting strange SMS commend.

if SPYCALL works do next step

2- Send the sms commend for getting diagnostic response. Check the meaning diagnostic response on user manual.

There is latest connection time, connection name, how many logs have been saved, etc... on diagnostic.

There are lots of reason to stop getting data as Christian explained.

Connection problem, credit run out, user does not use that phone...

Best Regards...

M.

Guys you are really wonderful ..

For an unknown reason the data has been stopped and for an unknown reason I start to get it again.

I guess the phone ran out of credit during that week.

Thank you all.

My best regards,

Dante

Guys you are really wonderful ..

For an unknown reason the data has been stopped and for an unknown reason I start to get it again.

I guess the phone ran out of credit during that week.

Thank you all.

My best regards,

Dante

Thanks for letting us know.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33