Free download for android phones

I just when through and ordered the free download, but can not find where to go to get the download Anyone have a link?

Hello,

Have you got your welcome email which has include you web login details, activation code and user manual?

There is the user manual link on that email. Please click it and check the download section.

You will find a short URL for donwload your free Android edition to directly into your phone.

If you cannot find your welcome email, please also check your JUNK/SPAM folders.

Replay if you have other questions.

Regards...

M.

Got the email, but their is no links to take you to the download, I looked for the site to loging but could even find this.

Hello,

Did you check Download section on user manual?

All details you need are over there.

Please check it and let me know is find it..

Regards...

M.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't found the user manual in my email.

That's interesting, you answered a question for someone else, which was posted several months ago. The free Android Community Edition program has expired, since the full versions of the Android software are now available.

That's interesting, you answered a question for someone else, which was posted several months ago. The free Android Community Edition program has expired, since the full versions of the Android software are now available.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

so if you have a phone that has the free version on it like on my EVO then we can not get another free version even if you don't support the phone????? that would really suck! that means i would have to go to another company that is not as good and waste money until you supported the EVO..... Not trying to be mean but it would be cool if you continued to give out the free version to those that have phones that are not supported, maybe those that communicate which phone we have. well then thanks for the product while it lasts, hopefully you will support my phone before it expires.

R

You would have to purchase the upgrade version. You only pay the difference in price between the two versions but it would require physical access to the TARGET phone to perform the upgrade process.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Samantha.

Unfortunately there is no way at all to install software of this nature except for getting the TARGET phone physically in your hand and having full access to it.

Nothing can be installed remotely, only scams advertise this and it is not possible.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang