installation on android phone

I am attempting to download flexispy on an android phone. Do I get the phone and go to flexispy site and click download on the homescreen. Also do I just follow the manual for installitation? Are the installjtion codes in the manual the only ones I will need to activate?

First you need to have the flexikey code you were given in your email from flexispy. Follow the manual exactly and you should have no problem, but you must follow it exactly. Good luck! :)

As said, please follow the instructions correctly and you will be fine.

Where do I get the flexikey? I signed up and have an username. Do I need to purchase on my laptop to get the flexikey or purchase on the target phone?

how do you get to the page with the installation instructions?

After you sign up for the account you receive a confirmation email with all account details. This is the same for all of our products and the email includes your FlexiKEY, a link to the manual for your product, link to the login page of the web account, and confirmation of your login details.

If you don't use a valid email address during signup then of course you won't receive the email. But if you never find it in your valid email inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. If you find it there then make sure to set the email as "not spam" so future emails from our web site don't get filtered.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33