UPDATE - FlexiSPY Blackberry Pro-X 1.03 - SUPPORTING OS 5.0 & BB MESSENGER!

I was THRILLED when I saw this update.....until I realized it was only for Pro-X subscribers!! UGH!! My kid never talks on the phone so it makes no sense for me to spend $350 on a product that I don't need half of the features for. The Light version would be PERFECT if it included BBM captures (AIM and other chats would be great to but I would be happy with BBM) - I think you'll find that this is also the case for most parents out there today - the kids just don't talk on telephone any more. I would be happy to pay an additional $50 or something to add that feature to BBLight but $350???? I had only positive things to tell people about flexispy until this.......very disappointed! You should make a Flexispy Teen monitoring version that includes Texting, Chat, BBM and GPS locator....that would be a perfect product for parents! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add BBM capture to your other versions or offer it as an "add on" to light

I was THRILLED when I saw this update.....until I realized it was only for Pro-X subscribers!! UGH!! My kid never talks on the phone so it makes no sense for me to spend $350 on a product that I don't need half of the features for. The Light version would be PERFECT if it included BBM captures (AIM and other chats would be great to but I would be happy with BBM) - I think you'll find that this is also the case for most parents out there today - the kids just don't talk on telephone any more. I would be happy to pay an additional $50 or something to add that feature to BBLight but $350???? I had only positive things to tell people about flexispy until this.......very disappointed! You should make a Flexispy Teen monitoring version that includes Texting, Chat, BBM and GPS locator....that would be a perfect product for parents! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add BBM capture to your other versions or offer it as an "add on" to light

We will announce when it is available in our other Blackberry products.

• 2 weeks later...